***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Are you tired of making a fool of yourself in front of everyone?

Tired of you trying to bait me and reopen a convo that's already been had that Rusty tried to bring back up.

You're trying really hard. PM's or were you just trolling as I suspected?

And I don't get the impression that anyone wants to rehash that except for you and Rusty.

Also there's absolutely nothing preventing you from screenshotting whatever we PM and bringing it back here for your own joy.

Spicey got sonned

:rofl: @ Spicey saying "I've been rather busy the past couple weeks" @ 3:16 in the video.

kid_cries.gif

As much as I criticize well off, PMC liberals for overly fixating on Russia, Putin and Trump; as much as I believe that Trump is a symptom of both recent and long term pathologies as opposed to the cause of those pathologies; as much I believe that centrism and bad strategy in the Democratic platform were far more damaging to their electoral bids than Russian hacking and as much I tend to be soft on people and tough on systems, do not get it twisted. The instant that we have a bare majority in the United States House of Representatives, I want endless subpoenas and the most brazen torments and an indefatigable regiment of harassment inflicted on Trump, his family, his associates, his former associates, allies of his, boasters, donors, surrogates, Trump’s finances, Trump’s family’s finances, the finances and business interests of his allies and anyone else who gave his grotesque clown show of cruelty any sort of aid and comfort.

With a bare majority in the house, we cannot do very much to make marginalized people’s lives better but we can inflict all sorts of pain on those folks who have been piling on those marginalized groups for years now.

The more I hear about this while farming situation the more this $12 Billion must be a slap in the face to those farmers. A black farmer called into a radio show I listen to regularly and the he said the agricultural industry stands to lose $21 billion on corn alone. Although trump supporters deserve what’s coming to them it’s unfortunate that the collateral damage is pretty far reaching.

The main story today should be the White House altering transcripts. Literally hours after trump says don’t believe what you see or hear....and when he posts on twitter that Russia wants the democrats to win...

The White House deletes from both the video and transcript the question if Putin wanted Trump to win.

That has to be the story. Period.

Back
Top Bottom