***Official Political Discussion Thread***

In addition to the Florida bar opening an investigation into that idiot magat, looks like a sense investigation will be underway to...

And with that, this meeting is adjourned.
18ec6ba62372bb5c751841e2519a3003.gif

thanks for the link.

damb. he went off for 30 mins. I dig the anecdotes that show how much trump truly is a clown (doing all that work and spending 60k on a photo of yourself, lol)

the exhibits as proof was a nice touch too, and pointing out his constant hypocrisy and how dumb he thinks his kids are and the inside info during the campaign.

however, the "...yet i still worked for him" and "...i regret going along with him" and his recent history, dude has little to no credibility or respect. we (the non-deplorables, the ones with brains) know all of this and how much of a joke trump is. I hope this sideshow makes some waves but he'll just get undermined by the GOP like in the actual hearing for the next few days and then nothing. Not optimistic for anything.

thanks for the link.

damb. he went off for 30 mins. I dig the anecdotes that show how much trump truly is a clown (doing all that work and spending 60k on a photo of yourself, lol)

the exhibits as proof was a nice touch too, and pointing out his constant hypocrisy and how dumb he thinks his kids are and the inside info during the campaign.

however, the "...yet i still worked for him" and "...i regret going along with him" and his recent history, dude has little to no credibility or respect. we (the non-deplorables, the ones with brains) know all of this and how much of a joke trump is. I hope this sideshow makes some waves but he'll just get undermined by the GOP like in the actual hearing for the next few days and then nothing. Not optimistic for anything.
He's still a piece of **** that did a lot of terrible things. I like to hope that people can change, but my guess is he's turning because he got caught doing Trump's dirty work and Trump turned his back.

That said, if he has information with evidence, it is absolutely worth listening to him. Hopefully some of it is of use to Robert Mueller.

To clarify, Cohen answered in his testimony “I believe so” when asked if Executive 2 in the SDNY case might be Trump Jr. He didn’t affirmitively say yes.

Back
Top Bottom