***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So the relationship between alleged civilizers and the people they're "gifting" with civility, Johnson points out, is "inherently undemocratic, unequal and racist." (Think of Native American children being forcibly removed from their homes and placed in so-called Indian boarding schools or Mexican children being punished for speaking Spanish in schools or African-Americans being forced to listen to sermons that preached that servants should obey their masters, etc.)
And there it is, further proof as to how White people use Jesus as the overseer in spiritual slavery, which is indeed christianity.

On paper, Beto is probably the worst match up for Trump all things considered.

The biases Trump tapped into to get enough swing voters simply doesn't work with Beto on the ballot. Him being a clean slate might hurt him a little in the Dem primary (will help him too) but it is a big advantage in the general.

In my personal opinion after hearing and seeing Beto talk and his policies I don’t see him winning,

Andrew Wang is looking like a real contender for pushing this country to new heights in my opinion

In my personal opinion after hearing and seeing Beto talk and his policies I don’t see him winning,

Andrew Wang is looking like a real contender for pushing this country to new heights in my opinion

As sad as it is, there is no way a person with the last name Wang, will ever win the presidency.

Andrew Yang has little to no chance of winning the primary.

I don't see what coalition he can assemble to get himself close.
Although this is valid criticism i don’t know, something bout him seems different then the regular run of the mill candidate, in time we’ll shall see.
As sad as it is, there is no way a person with the last name Wang, will ever win the presidency.
same could of been said about Obama but look at where we got

Israel says it hit sites in Gaza after two rockets were fired at Tel Aviv

The Israeli military said Thursday evening that two rockets were fired from Gaza toward Tel Aviv, prompting sirens to sound throughout the city and putting pressure on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu — who faces reelection in less than a month — to mount a strong response.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...2dda3c0df52_story.html?utm_term=.3c38817a28a9

If a once in a lifetime politican comes along, then he or she can win with a ethnic name.

Andrew Yang is not Barack Obama though.
In what ways do you think Andrew yang isn’t a viable candidate besides the aspect of coalitions, the only reason I’m asking cause I recently just watched his breakfast club interview and I left pretty impressed by whole overal delivery and package

It crazy seeing all candidates cool with weed, and trying to fix mass incarceration as huge talking points.

Trying to end mass incarceration has been in the platform for a while, some kind of marijuana legalization might be in it next year.

There are past the level of talking points. They are policy positions. I think the main problem for this policy goals is getting enough votes, but the median Dem is probably already there.

Last edited:
I rarely ever watch the nightly shows like maddow, andersom cooper, etc. But was just scrolling by on the guide and clicked on hannity. They were talking about hillarys emails. :rofl:

Israel says it hit sites in Gaza after two rockets were fired at Tel Aviv

The Israeli military said Thursday evening that two rockets were fired from Gaza toward Tel Aviv, prompting sirens to sound throughout the city and putting pressure on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu — who faces reelection in less than a month — to mount a strong response.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...2dda3c0df52_story.html?utm_term=.3c38817a28a9

Man it could be me not knowing the inside scoop but wouldn't this help the militaristic Netanyahu in his reelection. Like I am not saying this is a false flag, but it sure is a coincidence

Neither judge made any sort of finding on collusion (or murder, or terrorism, or drugdealing, or human trafficking, ...) one way or the other. There being any type of "ruling" on collusion in those cases is not a fair interpretation because it was nort part of the case before either of those judges.

The deception is to get a particular message across to the president and his supporters. It's intentionally falsely characterizing the cases, the judge's findings and their comments.

I agree that it is a mischaracterization. But it is also true that there has been no finding of Russian collusion by either Judge as it relates to Manafort. And this suit is a derivative of the Russian collusion probe.

Last edited:
last month i paid the fine for a parking ticket (expired meter). i’m proud to announce that the courts found no evidence of collusion :nthat:

To complete the analogy, the court would have needed to start an investigation on an associate of yours based on russian collusion and in the end only make a finding of a parking violation as it relates to you.

Just for full context.

Klobuchar baby!

Really don't like how left the Democratic party is becoming. Hoping a centrist can steer us towards reality.

Klobuchar baby!

Really don't like how left the Democratic party is becoming. Hoping a centrist can steer us towards reality.
Is "reality" another word for sitting on one's hands and not addressing the issues at hand for the sake of "compromise" with right?

I agree that it is a mischaracterization. But it is also true that there has been no finding of Russian collusion by either Judge as it relates to Manafort. And this suit is a derivative of the Russian collusion probe.
Yes, you keep trying to divert attention to something Manafort's attorney did not say. However, what he did actually say is not congruent with what the Judge that issued the ruling said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-no-collusion-refrain/?utm_term=.c5e64a64fbd6

“The ‘no collusion’ refrain that runs through the entire defense memorandum is unrelated to matters at hand,” she said. “The ‘no collusion’ mantra is simply a non sequitur.”

Then she added: “The ‘no collusion’ mantra is also not accurate, because the investigation is still ongoing.”

If I'm not mistaken, @Methodical Management is a lawyer and I'd be interested to hear his opinion on how you're stretching Judge Jackson's ruling to encompass Russian collusion.

Back
Top Bottom