***Official Political Discussion Thread***

don't laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh...

tenor.gif

EA55dCUW4AAYOaH

giphy (1).gif

edit: read the tragic details here:

https://abc7ny.com/5435583/

this breaks my heart.

I don't care about Bernie's race. I have made my objections with him clear and none of them have touched "I wished he was black". I voted for Bernie and gave him thousands of dollars in the past too. So spare me this bull**** accusation that my gripe with him is simply because of his race.

Secondly, you, not Bernie, push him as a white savior for minorities in a very condescending fashion.

And see how quickly your argument flip from "I'm must be a Harris supporter" to "I just wish Bernie was black". Your argument ran out steam so you are just throwing **** against the wall to see what sticks.

Because for some reason you can't comprehend that someone can possibly have issues with Sanders in good faith.

What argument ran out of steam?

Fact: Kamala sold out and killed her own people.

Fact: Sanders has a great track record and his criminal justice plan is the best with the exception of Booker (your words). Most importantly his message has been consistent.
You deepin into the kool-aid and you dont even know the flavor buddy.

Anyway
$1,000 you say? Nice
Glad you are on board the Bernie train.
Why would you donate and spend your time bashing him? Lol

Last edited:
What argument ran out of steam?

Fact: Kamala sold out and killed her own people.

Fact: Sanders has a great track record and his criminal justice plan is the best with the exception of Booker (your words)

Is that too white savior for you? (eventhough I am not white and Bernie is Jewish)

Anyway
$1,000 you say? Nice
Glad you are on board the Bernie train.
Why would you donate and spend your time bashing him? Lol
Dude you are just pulling nonsense out you ***

-Kamala Harris has nothing to do with the discussion taking place. You keep bringing her up as some sort whataboutism, which is pointless because I am not even defending her criminal justice record. Or are you bringing her up because of her race and you think if you can say a black person did worst that somehow is a defense for Sanders.

-I never said Bernie was the best with the exception of Booker. I pointed out Bernie's shortcomings on criminal justice. You wanted to call him the criminal justice reform candidate when he was not even been at the forefront of advocating for it or making it a mainstream talking point. Other candidates within the party have. And I pointed out that all things considered Cory Booker is better on the subject. Good for Bernie for getting to the level he was at now, but I am not gonna act like he is some pioneer in the area now.

-Bernie is white, hell he himself calls himself white. You are the one that has ran your mouth in here and made is seem electing Bernie Sanders is the solution to all the problems facing minorities. You are mad condescending like hand waving people legit criticism about Bernie's shortcoming with gaining enough support within the African community and people just wanting him to sound like Malcom X. You suggest that combating racism is best done with color blind policy. You make stupid *** post like using dead refugees to cape for Bernie, and full out buffoonery with you saying my only problem with Bernie is he is not black. You being Latino does not absolve you of the condescending and flippant way you have addressed other minorities, especially black people's objections to Bernie in here.

-I donated to him last go around. I am being critical of him because there are things to be critical of him about. He has shown his *** one to many times for me to still support him, and the change I want to see in society goes way beyond electing Bernie Sanders. Absolving multiple times of their racist actions is not a good look. It is not someone I will support in a primary with other options.

I generally like Bernie but have problems with things Bernie has done, and I have the people that advocating for him spew so much bad faith ****ery. Like god forbid a progressive not want Bernie, especially when Bernie presidency is not that important anyway for the progressive movement at the current moment.

Last edited:
Dude you are just pulling nonsense out you ***

-Kamala Harris has nothing to do with the discussion taking place. You keep bringing her up as some sort whataboutism, which is pointless because I am not even defending her criminal justice record. Or are you bringing her up because of her race and you think if you can say a black person did worst that somehow is a defense for Sanders.

-I never said Bernie was the best with the exception of Booker. I pointed out Bernie's shortcomings on criminal justice. You wanted to call him the criminal justice reform candidate when he was not even been at the forefront of advocating for it or making it a mainstream talking point. Other candidates within the party have. And I pointed out that all things considered Cory Booker is better on the subject. Good for Bernie for getting to the level he was at now, but I am not gonna act like he is some pioneer in the area now.

-Bernie is white, hell he himself calls himself white. You are the one that has ran your mouth in here and made is seem electing Bernie Sanders is the solution to all the problems facing minorities. You are mad condescending like hand waving people legit criticism about Bernie's shortcoming with gaining enough support within the African community and people just wanting him to sound like Malcom X. You suggest that combating racism is best done with color blind policy. You make stupid *** post like using dead refugees to cape for Bernie, and full out buffoonery with you saying my only problem with Bernie is he is not black. You being Latino does not absolve you of the condescending and flippant way you have addressed other minorities, especially black people's objections to Bernie in here.

-I donated to him last go around. I am being critical of him because there are things to be critical of him about. He has shown his *** one to many times for me to still support him, and the change I want to see in society goes way beyond electing Bernie Sanders. Absolving multiple times of their racist actions is not a good look. It is not someone I will support in a primary with other options.

I generally like Bernie but have problems with things Bernie has done, and I have the people that advocating for him spew so much bad faith ****ery. Like god forbid a progressive not want Bernie, especially when Bernie presidency is not that important anyway for the progressive movement at the current moment.

Kamala has nothing to do with this?
She has everything to do with the discussion.
We were discussing her trending on twitter.
We were all discussing the Kamala and Tulsi debate and Kamala’s terrible track record.
That was the point of the original conversation.
Her race has nothing to do with this.
Her track record and job does.
Then I mentioned why i support Bernie given he has been consistent on his anti war on crime and incarceration messaging and you went Bone Spurs Commander in Chief twitter crazy on Bernie.

Anyway no need fo engage your nonsense since all you are looking for is a way to bash Bernardo even though he wasn't debating last night.

Worst of all you bait people into a race discussion no matter the topic.
I dont know where you are from or coming from but from where im from we have self serving corrupt politicians in every shape and color. I will take a martian with integrity at this point.

We get it.
Only Kamala and Booker get black people
Only Castro gets latinos
Only Yang gets asians
and everyone else is white savior.

Give it a rest. I will

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom