***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Can somebody locate that darn goalpost for us :nerd: It seems to have gone missing :smh:
1563E0F1-FFD9-4884-9D9D-2E68D9DBCB6C.jpeg

The Bolton manuscript has also given some potential fodder for the SDNY criminal investigation into Rudy Giuliani.
At least one confirmed potential crime they're investigating him for is unregistered foreign lobbying. Pompeo reportedly told Bolton in private that he believed that's exactly what Giuliani has been doing.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/26/us/politics/trump-bolton-book-ukraine.html
e529a535629e15c2cbc832db2ed9541c.png

You know, and I have thought about this, I'd be very uncomfortable with Donald Trump saying nice things about me while I am here, or after I leave this plane of existence. I really think that he is thanking Kobe for dying, simply to take the attention off of the impeachment process.

In an attempt to defend himself against Bolton, Mulvaney brazenly lies via his lawyer. In his disastrous press conference, Mulvaney explicitly linked the withholding of the aid to the demand to investigate the 2016 election.

“"Did he also mention to me in the past the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that. But that's it, and that's why we held up the money.”

It is so weird that Trump is supposedly holding a ton of evidence that would clear him and embarrass the Democratic Party, yet he refuses to share it with anyone.

So strange. So, so, strange.

Hate to have to school you again after Big Mama's birthday party but you give me no choice. Our PRESIDENT ELECT is not the President we deserve but the one we need right now. He wants liberals to have a place in this country. If he released this evidence that would exonerate him, it would also reveal that the Democratic Party is not a viable party and that he would be elected emperor over America. As a strict originalist, he would rather withstand this unfair attacks from Libs to protect this country. #TRUMP2020

No disrespect meant, but why or who follows this dude who seemingly has some type of developmental disorder? Other people with developmental disorders?
It is scary the amount of young white dudes I have ran into while teaching that think Ben Shipiro is the best politicial pundit out there.

His whole shtick is trying to make bigotry and crony capitalism sound insightful.

It is scary the amount of young white dude I have ran into while teaching that think Ben Shipiro is the best politicial pundit out there.

His whole shtick is trying to make bigotry and crony capitalism sound insightful.

If you have ever been called a "straight white male" you will know the pain that phrase inflicts and you would understand. As a Black man like myself and Dwalk, you should be able to admit that the SWM slur is this generation's N word.

Trump did Bolton so dirty.

All dude wanted to do was start a conflict with Iran, and Trump didn't indulge him.

Instead Trump's goons almost get him tied up in a geopolitical scandal.

Bolton leaves, and then Trump does the Iran buffoonery without him.

It really be your own bigots :smh:

Bolton got da Mr. Magoo swag with those glasses though.

Back
Top Bottom