***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I know I’m old and washed, but someone would like a word about all these wrestlers getting posted.

1668100822085.jpeg

Dang, looks like Lauren Boebert might pull this one out. Bet you won’t hear anything about overnight ballots drop offs or vote harvesting though.

My hometown district is looking like it will flip. Honestly surprised and glad that some rationality is prevailing.

WA-3, jaime herrera beutler had held that red for over a decade and probably would have kept it if she continued to align with the GQP agenda. The guy that beat her in the primary is insane and I’m hoping that the current lead holds.
Hoping WA-8 holds on as well

So let’s say the Dems get ahold of BOTH the Senate and the House, will **** normalize at least?

I know some Dems lean conservative but I hope it makes it easier for Biden to pass laws.

So let’s say the Dems get ahold of BOTH the Senate and the House, will **** normalize at least?

I know some Dems lean conservative but I hope it makes it easier for Biden to pass laws.

It’ll still be along strict lines where everyone has to fall in line so that won’t be easy. If somehow the dems can get 51 in the senate tho it will give them a bit more wiggle room to pass things and ignore that *** from Arizona.

with keeping the Senate ( and +1 gain) they can at least get more judges through so that's a plus but yeah you'll have some "centrist" reps wielding power with that very very small majority if they kept the house

If they can control both for another 2 years and even pass half of what they passed these past 2 years, Bidens presidency would probably be the most successful presidency since FDR. But I’m not optimistic that they control the house as well.

man, Boebert news is making me nervous but it sounds like there are a bunch of ballots left to count in Democratic areas. So this could be temporary.

se, I suspect there will be recounts… might not be settled for awhile.
Automatic recount in Colorado due to that margin. Sounds like 6,000 or so votes in Pueblo County which is like +11 for Frisch as of now. Colorado also allows for extra time for military votes, I think like 8 days, so nothing will be final for a while.

These scums are in shambles fellas. I am more pumped than I was in 20. We went out there on Tuesday and broke their will. We essentially brought them to a point where they want to raise the voting age because they know we’re not going to stop. I view us voting like a sledgehammer. Everything it hits it destroys.

Back
Top Bottom