***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Thanos-Smile-2.jpg

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford after successfully stealing Nevada

sits back as the sun shines on a greatful universe.

Apologies for the dooming in here brahs. I was captured by the news cycle and dealing with swing voters for the past couple of weeks fried my brain and made me think the worse was coming

deuce king deuce king I didn't lose faith. I was dooming in here, but I still donated a **** ton of money to the Nevada Dems. More than any other cycle. I was helping call voters to remind (and sometimes beg) to get them out. Drove Seniors and disabled voters to drop off their ballots. But you right

aepps20 aepps20 by brotha, I should have listened to you. I should have had more faith. I thought

I was gonna post earlier but after being on the phone all week. I have been helping out by calling voters to cure their ballots.

When people noticed I wasn't posting I figured I would keep the bit until Nevada's results came in :lol:

What the Dems this week is historic, there were some bad losses on the state level but overall it was a positive week. I save my takes on the negative for maybe next year. I have dragged down the mood in here too much this cycle.

With the Senate, that is 100 more liberal judges getting appointed. With the way, the House going all the GOP ****ery will be neutralized. No debt crisis, no Medicare cuts.

Republicans are going to struggle in 2024 in the Presidential and House elections.
Only saving grace for Republicans is Dems have 23 Senate seats to defend in 2024. Republicans have 10.

I don’t know who the democrats are going to have run for president though. I don’t know how good a 4 year older Biden will do.

Apologies for the dooming in here brahs. I was captured by the news cycle and dealing with swing voters for the past couple of weeks fried my brain and made me think the worse was coming

deuce king deuce king I didn't lose faith. I was dooming in here, but I still donated a **** ton of money to the Nevada Dems. More than any other cycle. I was helping call voters to remind (and sometimes beg) to get them out. Drove Seniors and disabled voters to drop off their ballots. But you right

aepps20 aepps20 by brotha, I should have listened to you. I should have had more faith. I thought

I was gonna post earlier but after being on the phone all week. I have been helping out by calling voters to cure their ballots.

When people noticed I wasn't posting I figured I would keep the bit until Nevada's results came in :lol:

What the Dems this week is historic, there were some bad losses on the state level but overall it was a positive week. I save my takes on the negative for maybe next year. I have dragged down the mood in here too much this cycle.

With the Senate, that is 100 more liberal judges getting appointed. With the way, the House going all the GOP ****ery will be neutralized. No debt crisis, no Medicare cuts.
I knew that people like us were working hard so I was supremely confident because we were doing the work. I could feel that you were getting down so I had to break character to do my part to keep our team positive. The Republican messaging machine was incredibly strong but the one thing they didn’t provide voters with was solutions to anything. Sure people might be mad about inflation but who do you trust to actually try to do something? Dems that have ideas or Republicans that were talking about litter boxes in classrooms and other nonsense? I knew we were going to close strong. I was thinking it was a done deal for us when I first posted a few weeks back because too many Republican polls were flooding the zone to prop up clowns to discourage us. Those scums are on the run and they know it.

Back
Top Bottom