***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Hillary definitely got the McCarthy Pack in the air tonight

giphy.gif

Kevin agreed to more concessions in hopes of getting the votes

Word is that now it only takes one member to trigger a chamber vote to replace him as Speaker.

If he does get in, we might be in for numerous Speaker votes throughout the next two years.

Complete **** show

I wonder how much aid Biden can give Ukraine if things hit the fan with this Congress? Between that and the debt ceiling I’m not my usual optimistic self. I thought the midterm shelling those scums took would wake them up but here we are. Lauren should’ve lost her seat and she’s out here acting like she won in a landslide. GYM and Gaetz should be in prison and Biggs is such as scumbag that his own family ran ads against him.

I wonder how much aid Biden can give Ukraine if things hit the fan with this Congress? Between that and the debt ceiling I’m not my usual optimistic self. I thought the midterm shelling those scums took would wake them up but here we are. Lauren should’ve lost her seat and she’s out here acting like she won in a landslide. GYM and Gaetz should be in prison and Biggs is such as scumbag that his own family ran ads against him.
They are awake.

This is the version of America they've voted for. An ungovernable mess.

not sure about the debt ceiling but the U.S. have been doing this for a long time since Desert Storm, Afghan War, etc.... while the U.S. did in fact lost trillions of dollars with their failed decade old investment in the Afghan War, recuperating with the losses is difficult considering the outsourcing and tax leniency on the rich companies. I can see fault on the GOP for that one so it's not like they would provide a solution for that as well.

Back
Top Bottom