***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Your point? I didn't come in here to talk about politics .. came in here to post a video. The people coming up are because of the open borders.

Not sure what's not to take seriously.
That you are not worth engaging with regarding any topic

And no one should waste their time on you

I just hope the mods remove your open-borders BS from this thread

That you are not worth engaging with regarding any topic

And no one should waste their time on you

I just hope the mods remove your open-borders BS from this thread
Educate me ... seems a little stupid to tell someone they don't know what's going on by insulting instead of educating.

But is cool, nothing to see ...

Ain't no shame in it. People were/are looking for a better life. The US was built by slaves and immigrants...then we have these people who think they are better than everyone else living on stolen land when they aren't even Natives...

Shame? My mom is a multimillionaire who made herself into that while raising me on a single income and sending me to private school all my life. I ain’t doing too bad myself and will surpass her eventually.

I respect the hustle of immigrants or children of immigrants more than your typical 4th gen American. I have a biase that I can’t shake and it shows when my company hires and I have to make a call sometimes. There’s just a hustle that can’t be taught that those kids have.

NY democrats should not be this consistently disappointing

This is unfortunate, I’ve met Persaud a few times over the year’s. From what I’ve seen she is actually a genuine person in general and one of those politicians who cares about her constituents.

I don’t know if she was being authentic about her concerns about shelter’s safety or expecting her fellow politicians to just use bird whistles in line with that messaging, but this is disappointing. Her district is full of immigrants and the children of immigrants so this might hurt her.

Back
Top Bottom