***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Fani saying Nathan Wade said to her during their romantic relationship that, “women are good for nothing more than making a sandwich” :lol:

Hire this man.

I watched about an hour, starting from the halfway point. The Trump defense attorney basically kept getting into a back-to-back sparring with her saying she was not answering questions yes or no and rambling, was trying to trap her about where she lived and who her visitors were to corroborate the allegation with Wade.

The other Trump defense attorney with the southern accent couldn’t think on his feet at all :lol: and tried to submit a whole book as evidence re: Fani challenging Trump and the Protection of Democracy.

Regardless, they haven’t yet made substantial ground on anything to warrant throwing her office out of the equation when it comes to the case, and apparently this whole thing might go until Tuesday next week since Monday is a holiday.

Fani saying Nathan Wade said to her during their romantic relationship that, “women are good for nothing more than making a sandwich” :lol:

Hire this man.

I watched about an hour, starting from the halfway point. The Trump defense attorney basically kept getting into a back-to-back sparring with her saying she was not answering questions yes or no and rambling, was trying to trap her about where she lived and who her visitors were to corroborate the allegation with Wade.

The other Trump defense attorney with the southern accent couldn’t think on his feet at all :lol: and tried to submit a whole book as evidence re: Fani challenging Trump and the Protection of Democracy.

Regardless, they haven’t yet made substantial ground on anything to warrant throwing her office out of the equation when it comes to the case, and apparently this whole thing might go until Tuesday next week since Monday is a holiday.
This has been a colossal waste of time. TBH, I’m annoyed at Fani because she should’ve had better judgment which I hope doesn’t cost us a win.

gonna be young engineers from America going there soon by the sounds of it. :lol:
:lol: Not a chance

Kurganmashzavod, which produces the BMP-2 and BMP-3 infantry fighting vehicles, has brought in student and convict labour in order to help the factory meet its deadlines. Dmitry Medvedev, Russia’s former president and now the deputy chair of the security council, toured the factory in 2022, and had warned at a tank factory about the potential for criminal charges for unfilled state contracts.

Workers told local media they had been shifted to six-day weeks and 12-hour shifts due to Russia’s so-called special operation in Ukraine.

One union leader said the new shifts were being enforced under a special order issued by Putin last August that could require workers to work additional time “without their consent”, as long as they did not exceed an additional four hours a day

Anderson Cooper anytime his guest replies to a Q

IMG_3086.jpeg

Journalists first and most of all, fall under the First Amendment, which was designed for the media and reporters. No use in suing, they were reporting on it and editorializing. That would go nowhere.

DLF DLF

Look at who's copying the US by turning their MIC into a job program and a wealth redistribution scheme...
Exactly what happens when you arm their neighbors to the teeth and point rockets and constantly make threats at them. Also they are in a literal war against NATO. Why wouldn’t they arm themselves?

Kind of like building tons of bases around Iran and sanctioning them and then wondering why they chant “death to America” (spoiler alert: they don’t care about our freedom)

Also, what am I? Putin right hand man? I don’t care about him. He’s not president of my country. He can spend 80% of his gdp on weapons for all I care. Not everyone my politicians claim to be evil… are evil. Thats all I’m saying. Stop falling for the media and politicians views blindly

Anyhow: this ad is quite hilarious

Last edited:

aepps20 aepps20 I don't know if you follow Marc or some of the current cases his group is fighting, but the one in the circuit courts is really concerning to me. They're essentially trying to get the Supreme Court to rule as federal law that private groups have no right of action in cases involving the voting rights act. Which means the DOJ itself would have to fight every case themselves. They don't have the resources to do so...and conservatives will oppose any attempt to fund them any more than they already do. It gets exhausting with these ****ing people, man

Between this and Johnson saying a Democrat won by running like a Republican on immigration, and Beyoncé making a Country Album….. I think Republicans just have the exclusive rights to resentment. That what they do that no one else can do as well…

I didn’t go to law school to be insulted on a forum.
It’s funny because I went to Law School too and it’s evident from this thread that there is enough cause of action for him to have the right to insult you.

I’m just saying…. It’s not like you haven’t been acting like a **** while trying to get your point across.

Back
Top Bottom