***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I know this is a sharp right turn and came out of nowhere but

https://www.reddit.com/r/interestingas****/comments/1b1djo3/hiroshima_bombing_and_the_aftermath/

It's incredible that the US did that horrific thing (yes I know the history) to civilians and plenty of people around now were around then, and yet we still act like we're the moral center of the planet, and like we're the greatest.

emmanuel just talking out his ***, as usual. Empty posturing and big words to try and look strong as his main opposition, the far right party rassemblement national, is gaining more and more traction.

The guy was very much ambivalent about a strong initial response against Putin. At one time, he wanted to negotiate. I don't think the rise of the French far-right alone is making him say this.

Okay, now do Trump continually under performing against the polls going into literally every primary, and Biden over performing. Nope, media can't do that. They need to run with the idea that it's a real race.
What’s this got to do with Biden supporting a genocide?

Okay, now do Trump continually under performing against the polls going into literally every primary, and Biden over performing. Nope, media can't do that. They need to run with the idea that it's a real race.

Biden has been winning these primaries in the high 90s.. and even with this, his carrying 80% of the vote

Meanwhile trump has been in the 60s and nimrata voters say they won’t support trump

Trump has underperformed in every single state and yet we continue to hear about polls and never get a single follow-up on those polls when trump routinely is significantly underperforming.. hell they don’t even revisit election results, just look at the resent New York house results

I just wish the agenda wasn’t as blatant.. could only imagine the bombardment of think pieces and referendums on various entities if roles were reversed on a number of fronts

Last edited:
:lol: at these smoking gun narratives about Biden votes. He's already the frontrunner and I am sure his supporters don't feel the need or reason to vote in these primaries.

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 2.36.03 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 2.36.34 AM.png

The audacity here

It comes amid a furious social media backlash over Russian-run businesses with a “whites only” policy that strictly bars locals. These businesses include bars, restaurants, water sports and vehicle hiring services.

Back
Top Bottom