***Official Political Discussion Thread***

We all know Trump was showing and selling all kinds of secrets. Its been proven and HE’S RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

Kush got two billi and walking around free.

Nothing will happen, the Republican Party will fight it and make sure nothing happens.

If Kush was a Democrat, he’d probably be in handcuffs right now.

Party Before Everything

It amazes me how his latest lawyer got the nerve to call people older than her “children” any and every time it’s convenient

I say this year after year, these outlets want ratings? Do this to all these psychos and do this **** with Trump. He’s not smart or a quick thinker. I’d love an example and someone to question half of the dumb **** he says. Like killing babies, some examples for such a horrific thing please.

ThE article also states that the Department of Education will be notifying over 300k people next week that their loans are on track to be forgiven within the next two years

That wasn’t the question the ad asked though.

In my opinion he should have just asked if you want this dumbass in charge again.

ThE article also states that the Department of Education will be notifying over 300k people next week that their loans are on track to be forgiven within the next two years
I got about 50K forgiven and it was life changing. I thought it was a scam at first and then I logged into Nelnet and saw the zero balance.

We all know Trump was showing and selling all kinds of secrets. Its been proven and HE’S RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

Kush got two billi and walking around free.

Nothing will happen, the Republican Party will fight it and make sure nothing happens.

If Kush was a Democrat, he’d probably be in handcuffs right now.

Party Before Everything
Why isn't Kush helping Donnie two scoops out with that much walking around money?

Back
Top Bottom