***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What part of "woke" culture do you find bothersome?

First. when I use the term "woke" I'm not talking about the word that has been appropriated from black rights movements. It's seemed to have morphed into something else in the last decade.

Both the "woke left" and the "anti-woke right" have twisted the meaning of this word to suit their narratives of either virtue signaling on the far left, or conservative grievance on the right.

What I mean when I say “woke” is a specific section of progressive left wing ideology. It's identitarian politics, narcissism, virtue signaling and authoritarian.

I actually hate calling it "woke" but I can't think of another suitable term at the moment.

First. when I use the term "woke" I'm not talking about the word that has been appropriated from black rights movements. It's seemed to have morphed into something else in the last decade.

Both the "woke left" and the "anti-woke right" have twisted the meaning of this word to suit their narratives of either virtue signaling on the far left, or conservative grievance on the right.

What I mean when I say “woke” is a specific section of progressive left wing ideology. It's identitarian politics, narcissism, virtue signaling and authoritarian.

I actually hate calling it "woke" but I can't think of another suitable term at the moment.
Sounds like a lib. aepps20 aepps20 we have another lib to add to the list.

And right when I thought we found another comrade in arms :smh:

With a response like that, I’d say you’re ready to run for congress.

this-is-definitely-a-fate-worse-than-death-v0-phxj8gdenrrc1.jpeg

How long have you owned your Traeger grill?

Somebody should put together an accurate timeline of all the scary words conservatives have used over the years and when they died out.

From memory: social justice warriors ----antifa-----critical race theory-----woke/wokeness----the invasion-----DEI-----whatever is next? I suppose if you want to go farther back you can add welfare queens, super predators, and thugs to the timeline.

I'm posting the profile. It is worth a read. The man has been through hell and back. It's a great read if you have time. He talks about a legit suicide attempt, his sexual assaults as a model, etc. I have so much respect for him for his honesty and calling people out for their BS.

1712845728342.png

you guys see this?

basically qanon started by old 4chan guys trolling MAGA and MAGA being too dumb to realize they were being trolled and the internet guys just wound them up even further because they thought it was funny. :lol:

then anonymous hacked all the right wing boards and put everyone who did jan 6th on blast.

Back
Top Bottom