***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The-structure-of-a-Mafia-Family.jpg

sht runs downhill, money goes up

Biden pushing for tariffs on Chinese steel which is good.

You know what you need to make steel??? COAL!

everything is coming full circle.

Please keep this up republicans

Party of family values, except if it has nothing to do with the family of Republican lawmakers there, sorry about your luck! 🤬🤬

They will die on his hill and I'm here for it. Keep pushing it morons! People of Arizona won't forget come November

Last edited:
theres so much money in the streets maaan, you just gotta go out there and grab it.
This

From getting involved in local politics, and talking with people on the other side, it is pretty clear that there is money to be made.

Someone on the other side straight told me that he gain a ton more respect for black people because of hard it is to recruit college educated black people to be conservative talking heads and candidates. Even ones that dislike the Democrats, because they don't want to endorse white conservative nonsense.

All this self respect and general positive feelings for the black community is costing me money. :smh:

Handmaid’s Tale ****…..
Take their bank accounts and don’t allow them to work next….

That’s the thing that gets me with these people, ain’t nothing stopping you from practicing what you preach.. if she want her husband to be the only vote in her house, I fully support them doing that

It’s like with religious views, that’s your business.. don’t get me involved

And sexual preference, as long as kids are being left out of it, do you

Back
Top Bottom