***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Doug really out there casually saying it would be a "travesty of justice" if TFG is convicted, because all it was was a simple "business filing error". FOH!! Every top law professional being interviewed explaining IN DETAIL, why it's illegal and the other crimes it encompasses. And you don't have to be a law professor to understand what they are saying. It's pretty cut and dry. How these people can look themselves in the mirror and flat out lie for this man, I'll NEVER understand it. The dirt he must have on most of the Republican congresspeople has got to be INSANE!!

This is only going to drag on. No protest is changing anything. Dont even think Bibi cares about the US involvement.

This is turning into an ego battle between Bibi and Sinwar and neither care about more lives being lost.

What’s everyone’s views on the student protests?

I'm all for peaceful protests, some actually lead to change.

But here in NYC, these are starting to get a bit out of hand on most campuses. There is clear racism (advocating to get rid of certain Jewish organizations that literally only donate to the poor and focus on keeping Jewish kids close to their religion is completely uncalled for) and stupidity (some students are there to avoid going to classes/taking finals and could care less about the cause). Then there are the bad apples that go just to start chaos from both sides just out of anger, which makes sense if you have deep family roots in the land.

I dont think it'll accomplish anything tbh because this conflict is completely different than anything else protests in the past may have accomplished and I dont think the people I saw protesting (literally mostly white people probably with no ties to either side) actually understand this.

Oh the main racist of this forum would say that. "Only the weirdo Zionists fight" and "peaceful protestors"

Gotcha.

These are the posters being handed out today btw. I’m sure yall are the angels peacefully handing them out. Real peaceful message here.

1715017960215.png

Back
Top Bottom