Official Real World New Orleans Thread - Premieres June 30th (First trailer out)

ashlee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those lips.

The dude ryan is def undercover, I mean what straight man cuddles with a gay man. +#%! just don't add up.

I hate the way that hick girl talks.

did this chick just say " i love you, you're my man...."

Do we have a stage 5 clinger , from the footage son ain't even hit it yet.

Originally Posted by Put em up

The dude ryan is def undercover, I mean what straight man cuddles with a gay man. +#%! just don't add up.

I hate the way that hick girl talks.
Dude was straight rubbin his ear and all that, a straight man don't do that..I don't care how comfortable he is with his manhood when you do gay +%# with a gay dude its gayo

Its a lot of simping going on in New Orleans, this fool is putting his time into this girl hand. And she's just wasting it. @%@!+* simp.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Its a lot of simping going on in New Orleans, this fool is putting his time into this girl hand. And she's just wasting it. @%@!+* simp.

Thought this dude was going to be making moves on these broads down there. SMH not reppin DMV correctly chasin this broad. 
tired.gif

Preview for the next episode, might be out of context but

Knight: Sex is fun

Mckenzie: 2 pumps is not fun or something like that with an onslaught of OOOOOHHS

caught the last half of the episode....

was it just me or does preston (the gay black guy) look like rajon rondo?

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Ryan is the best thing to happen to this show.....seriously
Seriously? I think he's annoying.
Knight is dopeness though.

I had high hopes for that dude Eric. I'm thinkin him and Asheli or watever gunna hook up
Knight is that dude tho. Wat y'all think bout Mckenzie

I had high hopes for that dude Eric. I'm thinkin him and Asheli or watever gunna hook up
Knight is that dude tho. Wat y'all think bout Mckenzie

This ep was not as entertaining. Ryan is just mad annoying and everyone else appears to be pretty lame.

Touching ppl's ears is mad weird. Spooning with homosexuals is just doing too much. I wouldn't be surprised if he planned to fake his injury just so he can get pills to make Knight fall off the wagon. Probably had the keys on him the whole time.

Knight gonna smash that southern chick even though he's corny. Eric is a simp.

I think McKenzie is gonna be the slutbag of the group.

Back
Top Bottom