Official Real World New Orleans Thread - Premieres June 30th (First trailer out)

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by bijald0331

It's been a while but I don't remember fighting between roommates on the Jersey Shore. I mean there were some outlandish arguments but did roommates ever come to blows?

no but on this next season... co main-event

Snickers vs Angelina..... JWow vs Sammy (over Ronnie)
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
source?
Snooki & Jwow will be the winners
nerd.gif

previews to the next season that have been teased.. i slow mo-ed the DVR to fight out the combatants... you might be able to find the sneak on mtv.com

They shoulda cancelled the show on a high note after Cancun. What is this trash? When is Road Rules coming back? At least they kicked the s***ty people off a mountain once in a while.

Everybody should go to the Real World Dalies for today and check them out. This Ryan dude is laying in bed cuddling with the gay dude, and rubbing his ear lobes. Is Ryan gay or what? I could see him getting super upset that a guy kissed him at the club because he's struggling with his own sexuality. If not, what an idiot. He freaks out when a guy kisses his neck, yet he cuddles in bed with a gay man and rubs him down?
laugh.gif

^
roll.gif
AYOOOOOOOOOOO

Was the premier ever 2hrs at one point or more than a hr? It just seems this hr premier seems short. I know they've been doing hr eps for a couple seasons now but this just feels really short to me and a lil uneventful.

Originally Posted by Nek32

Everybody should go to the Real World Dalies for today and check them out. This Ryan dude is laying in bed cuddling with the gay dude, and rubbing his ear lobes. Is Ryan gay or what? I could see him getting super upset that a guy kissed him at the club because he's struggling with his own sexuality. If not, what an idiot. He freaks out when a guy kisses his neck, yet he cuddles in bed with a gay man and rubs him down?
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
dude was really letting the gay dude snuggle on him and then RYAN started playing with his ear...............!*$?

I guess I can watch this for a couple more weeks until JerseyShore 2 is back.
This season looks to be epic.
pimp.gif

I wonder if the real world people are jealous that the jersey shore got more attention in one season than they ever will.  

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

all the dudes this season got a gay vibe to them except for the white chubby dude.
Yeah the black dude, Eric got that twinkle in his eye.

I'd pipe all the girls. There's something about Mckenzie that I really like. Ryan is extremely annoying. I can only imagine if Greg was part of this cast. His herbing of a dude like Ryan would be epic.

I didn't see anything too crazy in the previews but I'll keep watching for now.
laugh.gif
at Ryan and Knight (i think those were the 2) popping perks in the previews. I wonder if you can smoke weed while on the show. I'd be
pimp.gif
all day everyday

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by shogun

I wonder if the real world people are jealous that the jersey shore got more attention in one season than they ever will.  
roll.gif
roll.gif
truth

Well, now they know how they should cast the show. They should be more diverse, and not have a gay dude on every season...

laugh.gif
@ Knight throwin a pillow at Ryans face in the preview.

Ryan needs to smoke a L, bust a nut, or somethinnnn.

all they need to do to get great ratings is to cast Greg every season

this first person i thought of when i seen knight
Spoiler [+]
badguy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom