Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Looks like Reebok plans to run the Kamikaze II's and Shaqnosis into the dirt with a bunch of heinous colourways.

Reebok's resurrecting the classics and killing them too. No need to drop a ton of colourways - drop a few and move onto the next model.

Have these popped up at more spots or is it safe to say they have dried up?

As far as the larger stores, it seems they've dried up. I may be wrong. Might be able to get them from smaller spots if your lucky or try to snipe an auction on the low. Not sure where else, most likely online though.

can't be that much, i mean after all shaq ruined da legacy of that logo with all those dam pay less releases.
It may have tarnished that legacy, but it showed us he cared. The first time he heard somebody got shot for his shoes he bailed....
WRONG! shaq got berated by a mother about the price of his shoes and why they weren't more affordable. his marketing team built on that notion and decided to make their money in small increments, but through bulk product. he bailed to be more profitable elsewhere and not because a shooting incident occurred.

Missed out on the sonic cw. I'll roll with these then. Surprised my work got them!! Gotta wait til Feb.2nd tho. :x

It caught my eye too. Reminded me of the sole of the aqua 8s.

I wouldnt mind those if I caught them on sale or had the extra cash

Yea I hear you. Personally, I have a very narrow foot so for me the 9.5 was glove perfect. I could see someone with a wider foot going up a size but they didnt have any 10s left for me to try
Thanks fam - at least you clarified that you have a narrow foot. I've got a regular 'D' width foot and I have the 'Pearl' Questions in 10 but some suggested that these are like the Kamikaze IIIs which I have so I went with a 10.5 (same as those). I'm in Canada so I've got a great NTer friend helping me out with this joint, so it's a little unnerving when cats are saying that sizing's all over the place. But thank you for elaborating on your fit.
No prob. You sound like you already know the best size for yourself.

When in doubt, go with your gut.

yeah it's a pity when brands kinda ruin a shoe by releasing to many messed up colorways. same thing is happening at the moment with the nike air force 180 mid imo. anyway, I'm still waiting for my Kamikazes to arrive.. I'm really looking forward to it.

Missed out on the sonic cw. I'll roll with these then. Surprised my work got them!! Gotta wait til Feb.2nd tho. :x

Im leaning more and more towards picking up a pair of the black/white pair. Or maybe the ASG pair? Ill probably just buy them both :smh:

Last edited:
Im leaning more and more towards picking up a pair of the black/white pair. Or maybe the ASG pair? Ill probably just buy them both :smh:

Buying both is gonna hurt your pocket but you'll be satisfied bro. :smokin I'm still hella surprised that my store is getting them. Tried em on yesterday in the backroom and :smokin

Back
Top Bottom