Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Great quality on those Elites:

After one game.

Probably after this weekend I'm going to look for some kind of clear coat/repaint for the Elites. My home elite pair looks worse than that on one side. It got murked form walking around Miami for a weekend. I'll post something up if it comes out fruitful.

saw a video of the liverpool 9 low on youtube:
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
this will be copped on RD
smokin.gif

good looks on posting the video..

picked up the fireberrys for my first lebron low last weekend. This will DEF be my 2nd pickup.

be careful with the elites, because they may not pop up in outlets like ya'll think they will
nike recycles some kicks that they dont sell to make new ones, or they send them certain parts of asia where lebron is big

so if you see them get them now before you are paying double the retail this time next year

just picked up ear ned not given tshirt black...looks :smokin :smokin :smokin .any news on the release of the championship elites?

Saw them when I was up in D.C. this weekend also, personally I liked the Entourages over the Liverpools, that shiny blue is dope as hell in person. Couldn't resist, had to cop 'em :tongue:

The elites in my area went on sale for $199.97, finally! They orig had the TAxis for that price, but it must have been a mistake & they chnaged it. Want a second pair of the home & aways, but my price point is $150 @ best. may gamble & wait til they drop to $99.99. For some reason in the MDV area you can always find a 12-13 months af realease. Got my Christmas 8 for $59.99!

The elites in my area went on sale for $199.97, finally! They orig had the TAxis for that price, but it must have been a mistake & they chnaged it. Want a second pair of the home & aways, but my price point is $150 @ best. may gamble & wait til they drop to $99.99. For some reason in the MDV area you can always find a 12-13 months af realease. Got my Christmas 8 for $59.99!

Large chain stores like FTL or local stores?

Actually, it doesn't even matter for me since none of the large retail chains around me carried the home elites.

How is the toebox on the elites? I tried to get a 13 in the normal 9s, and the toebox was a bit snug, length wise they were alright in the normal 9s, so a 13 instead of a 14 in the elites, should be okay, right?

^That's a nice markdown. I'm gonna check out my FTL for the Aways. Bday coupon with $10 VIP rewards will be a better price.

Glad the elites are finally getting a markdown. Once they hit $160 or lower i'll be happy to pull the trigger on them. Until then, the waiting game continues.

I'm just glad I returned a pair of Taxi's with no receipt while they were still $250 and got Full retail back plus tax on a gift card. Then they got marked down the following week :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom