Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Some Lebron IX's at a local footlocker that went on sale....

Has anybody seen this happen in the LA area? Would like to pick up some homes/aways/ maybe even another pair of taxis.

Pricing is the same at all FTL stores.

Your local stores are probably just lazy about doing markdowns.

Last edited:
So my buddy that is a manager at FootLocker in a different state told me to go check out footlocker, lebrons and kobes are on sale. This was at like 430pm EST. Than at 6pm Est he sends me a text saying FootLocker has sent all managers an email saying REMOVE THE SALES TAGS ON LEBRON AND KOBE SHOES. ALL OF THEM. Somebody in marketing messed up apparently. But they can only update their pricing system once a day, so all the prices were going to be valid until the store re-opens the following day. So i went into my local store and seen some of the tags still left on shoes. Asked for my size in the SLH Low, he brought it out. I asked if all Lows are on sale or only those marked, he said If i buy another pair, I can get it for the sale price as well (89.99) so I did. And he explained to me the same thing that my buddy did. FTL marketing messed up big time. Here are pix from my store and my purchases w/ receipt (Elites are 199.99 and LOWS were 89.99)

So my buddy that is a manager at FootLocker in a different state told me to go check out footlocker, lebrons and kobes are on sale. This was at like 430pm EST. Than at 6pm Est he sends me a text saying FootLocker has sent all managers an email saying REMOVE THE SALES TAGS ON LEBRON AND KOBE SHOES. ALL OF THEM. Somebody in marketing messed up apparently. But they can only update their pricing system once a day, so all the prices were going to be valid until the store re-opens the following day. So i went into my local store and seen some of the tags still left on shoes. Asked for my size in the SLH Low, he brought it out. I asked if all Lows are on sale or only those marked, he said If i buy another pair, I can get it for the sale price as well (89.99) so I did. And he explained to me the same thing that my buddy did. FTL marketing messed up big time. Here are pix from my store and my purchases w/ receipt (Elites are 199.99 and LOWS were 89.99)

Damn. So them prices are too good to be true :smh:

^^ big ups to the original poster. Got a pair of SLH lows + a pair of elite 2.0 socks for $36 due to an old $50 GC i had layin around. (Btw this months $25 off $100 birthday code in-store is 1114, just tell it to them)

Back
Top Bottom