Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

HOH STL has the Chinas in sz 8.5

that size still there? lmao it was there on the 26th of dec when i went up there. she said that was the only size they had left.

I'm suprised there isn't a release date for the big bangs yet.... This time last year there was a release date for the asg kicks

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by megatron

Kentuckys on sale anywhere yet?

I still need those and Chinas!

I seen a dude selling a 10.5 in buy/sell for like 125, DS

another guy got for 175

Got my ken's for 130 shipped of of ISSWorn twice

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

I mainly use my 9's to workout in. Very exceptional shoe. That's why I dig LeBron. Tough enough to withstand the ponding in the weight room, great on the court, and perfect when wearing hittin' the town.
lol

Originally Posted by yuku lightheart 2kxx

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

I mainly use my 9's to workout in. Very exceptional shoe. That's why I dig LeBron. Tough enough to withstand the ponding in the weight room, great on the court, and perfect when wearing hittin' the town.
lol
Typos and bad grammar alone I know.  My fingers were iced when I typed that. 
laugh.gif

I don't want to take any chances, I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on Big Bangs (presale).

300 is a lot but I just started a new job & won't be able to camp for these.

I want them, then not, i want them, then not again. The tongue is terrible, it only looks good from the side.
Lebron 9 Hornets

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

I want them, then not, i want them, then not again. The tongue is terrible, it only looks good from the side.
Lebron 9 Hornets

Nice score for her.  The SLH 9's will be had by me.

Some concrete RD info on the BBs would be nice. I gotta coordinate my ******edly expensive February. Red foams, cement 4s, and BBs are gonna kill me.

Back
Top Bottom