Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by HeyIPlayBBall

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

Originally Posted by papercash

Are you using flash when you take the pics? The only way from it to sparkle is to take the pic in flash because it's the 3m material.
yea i took em all with flash.. even tried different angles. (I got this pair from the Mall of America Nike Store so i know they are legit) The 3m laces and swoosh lit up, im just not seeing the sparkle in the rest of the shoe.

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

Easter lows look decent. But not as nice as the highs. VIII v2 lows were crack

Agreed. Although I think it's a little premature to completely write-off the IX lows. JP will end up flooring us with a couple neck cracking colorways, I'm sure. Take it to the bank.

Originally Posted by redsfan3

First Lebron shoe ever
ef216a5e421026b199c5629e4d5bf15de3498c24_r.jpg
Not a bad first one.  That was my first 9 too.  Once I saw the official photos of the Cannon I had to have it.  It opened the can of worms and now I keep searching for Chinas and I keep waiting for news on the Big Bangs.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by BronLe

KPXcb.jpg

Im digging these and I usually don't like lows at all.

For real. I think I like the lows better than the mids. I had the Miami nights but sold em. I wasn't aware these ran a little snug. I can't seem to dig these tho. In fact, these actually made me decide to sell my Bron collection. Im from Ohio so I'm sure that helps, too. The Kobe commercial sold me.

Originally Posted by Air Brock 5

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by BronLe

KPXcb.jpg

Im digging these and I usually don't like lows at all.

For real. I think I like the lows better than the mids. I had the Miami nights but sold em. I wasn't aware these ran a little snug. I can't seem to dig these tho. In fact, these actually made me decide to sell my Bron collection. Im from Ohio so I'm sure that helps, too. The Kobe commercial sold me.

Haha. I'm sure you being from Ohio had more than a little to do with that decision. It's funny though, I'm a huge Kobe fan, but aside from the VI's and a few colors of the VII's, I don't really care for his line. And on the other hand, I'm not a big Lebron fan, but I love what they've done with the 8 and 9.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I don't want to take any chances, I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on Big Bangs (presale).

300 is a lot but I just started a new job & won't be able to camp for these.

Just make sure you get a good one that comes with the actual box, insoles, etc.  I've seen a lot of pre sale sites are always missing something.
Wish the damn site wasn't acting up, this is ridiculous trying to read this thread.  Sorry everyone
30t6p3b.gif

I cant wait for more colorways of the lows. I really like them more then the highs but thats just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

freegums finally came in !!! for $120 you cant go wrong !!

ask me about my special white box freegums and poster !!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ok I'll take the bait.....whats up with the special box and poster???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

EASTBAY Ray

Chime in here with any info on upcoming releases and any dates u want to share???!!!
Hey there,

We will be releasing the Lebron 9 in Sport Red/White/Black in Men's and Youth sizes on 2/3/12 at Midnight EST. The only other new colorway we have scheduled at this time is the Black/Green/Purple colorway which will be released in Children's sizes only on 2/15/12. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Back
Top Bottom