Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Thanks for the update. I have no idea what that colorway looks like and only known release next month are the cool greys.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

Any chance Eastbay Rep is talkin bout the ones He's been wearin during this losing streak ??!?!?!? The Red Kentucky's !??!?!?! :smile:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

EASTBAY Ray

Chime in here with any info on upcoming releases and any dates u want to share???!!!
Hey there,

We will be releasing the Lebron 9 in Sport Red/White/Black in Men's and Youth sizes on 2/3/12 at Midnight EST. The only other new colorway we have scheduled at this time is the Black/Green/Purple colorway which will be released in Children's sizes only on 2/15/12. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Dustin
It's probably the 469764-600, correct? Yes it is similar to LeBron's PE.

Where the hell did this new colorway EastbayRep is talking about pop up from?

So as of now Eastbay isn't  getting the Cool Greys either.

i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE that what kaczalas is posting is correct, THOSE ARE PURE PURE FIAH !!!!!!!!

Eastbay Rep can you please confirm or deny if that number posted above is correct for the release you speak of ????? THANK U !

Finally got my hands on my first pair of IXs. My boy went to local mall and just asked "yall got any Bron IX Miami Nights in size 11" and he said the worker just started laughin and and told him they just got a return that day in that size. Checked em out to make sure they were fresh, called me up and picked em up for me. Retail. Lovin these kicks....especially for retail!

The red Kentuckys releasing on 2/3?

Glad that they'll probably sit. Will cop in the summer when all the CW's get to like 100

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

EASTBAY Ray

Chime in here with any info on upcoming releases and any dates u want to share???!!!
Hey there,

We will be releasing the Lebron 9 in Sport Red/White/Black in Men's and Youth sizes on 2/3/12 at Midnight EST. The only other new colorway we have scheduled at this time is the Black/Green/Purple colorway which will be released in Children's sizes only on 2/15/12. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Dustin
It's probably the 469764-600, correct? Yes it is similar to LeBron's PE.
Very correct! That is the model we will be releasing. I have not seen any pictures and will not have access to them until they are released. I suggest checking back for updated Cool Grey information next week. I expect to have more information then. If I hear anything new, I will post an update. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Eastbay Rep,

Back in November or so one of the Eastbay Reps posted an expected time frame for new Lebron 9s to come in.

it had information such as "Court Purple/Turquoise, by the second week of March" but it was for a bunch of colorways. You have access to that list to re-post it? or an updated version?

TY VERY MUCH DUSTIN !!!!!
here is what comes up when u google the number, I LOVE THESE !!!!!!!

hsuwpz.jpg
these look nice!
I remember seeing a chinese website with a pic of these but they were grayed out a bit, saying "Coming Soon" or something like that. 

hsuwpz.jpg
look like fakes but they still would look dope on a legit 9

good eye BronLe , I believe they r fakes in the picture, but that does seem to be the color combo. my big hope is they come with red laces also. id rather have these than big bangs or griffeys or dunkmans. for my $$ ya cant beat a BRED colorway

TY NIKE !

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

freegums finally came in !!! for $120 you cant go wrong !!

ask me about my special white box freegums and poster !!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ok I'll take the bait.....whats up with the special box and poster???
laugh.gif
DROOOOOOO !!!! whats up man!!! how those DB4s treating you !!??
just a custom box i did for my personal pair....since i cant find my size in that black special box.. 

poster was left over from the stuff i used to make the box.....let me know if u need one lol 

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Eastbay Rep,

Back in November or so one of the Eastbay Reps posted an expected time frame for new Lebron 9s to come in.

it had information such as "Court Purple/Turquoise, by the second week of March" but it was for a bunch of colorways. You have access to that list to re-post it? or an updated version?
I am honestly not at all sure what you are referring to. We typically do not have access to release information more than 30 days in advance. I am interested in the post you are referring to and would like to know more. If you or anyone is aware of where this can be found I would like to take a look. Please let me know. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Eastbay Rep,

I am honestly not at all sure what you are referring to. We typically do not have access to release information more than 30 days in advance. I am interested in the post you are referring to and would like to know more. If you or anyone is aware of where this can be found I would like to take a look. Please let me know. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin
It should be somewhere within this thread, I tried searching but I didn't find it. I wanna say it was around early november because we were talking about whether or not the Cannons would release on 11/11/11 or later after rumors of the pushback first broke. I'll try searching again for it, I stuck that in my memory bank only for the SLH colorway/date because I've been waiting on them, I remembered a few 2012 releases mentioned though.

hsuwpz.jpg

These are FAKE!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the sku # doesnt even pop up on any legit site lol

Back
Top Bottom