Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

And just a FYI to add to the outlet talk that was going on a few pages back.

Anytime a shoe is returned to a outlet it is also sold @ outlet price.
Just came back from the outlet to return my Lebron Christmas and @ the register the computer said $129. Of course he had to manually change it to give me my proper change. I asked him about that and he said yes it does happen when people who buy something off NDC and decide to return it @ a outlet and the resell for cheaper then FSR

as STATED ABOVE, we know they r fake in that picture, the picture was posted simply cause it matched the number POSTED BY EASTBAY REP

reading is FUNdamental !

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Eastbay Rep,

Back in November or so one of the Eastbay Reps posted an expected time frame for new Lebron 9s to come in.

it had information such as "Court Purple/Turquoise, by the second week of March" but it was for a bunch of colorways. You have access to that list to re-post it? or an updated version?
I am honestly not at all sure what you are referring to. We typically do not have access to release information more than 30 days in advance. I am interested in the post you are referring to and would like to know more. If you or anyone is aware of where this can be found I would like to take a look. Please let me know. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin
It should be somewhere within this thread, I tried searching but I didn't find it. I wanna say it was around early november because we were talking about whether or not the Cannons would release on 11/11/11 or later after rumors of the pushback first broke. I'll try searching again for it, I stuck that in my memory bank only for the SLH colorway/date because I've been waiting on them, I remembered a few 2012 releases mentioned though.

Been wearing my Chinas playin ball. Gotta say they are really dope to ball in.

Also, Eastbay are saying that all these colorways are coming in:

COOL GREY/GRAPE/BLACK/CHERRY___by second week of November, 2011
WHITE/SPORT RED___by second week of November, 2011
CANNON/VOLT/TOTAL ORANGE___by third week of November, 2011
Sport Red/White/Wolf Grey/Ohio State___by third week of November, 2011
BLACK/BLACK/ANTHRACITE__last week of November, 2011
WHITE/GORGE GREEN/TOTAL ORANGE/Miami__last week of November, 2011
White/Black___last week of December, 2011
Green Abyss /White/Obsidian___second week of January, 2012
Cool Grey/White/Metallic Silver___by second week of February, 2012
Metallic Silver/Metallic Silver/Bright Mango___by second week of March, 2012
Anthracite/Black/Volt___by second week of March, 2012
Court Purple/Turquoise Blue___last week of March, 2012

Those last ones I never heard of... And seen no pics of...

Cool grey / white / metallic silver will look 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

This is what I was looking for, I see the colorways listed we now know about, but I didn't know if there was any further information like this?
It wasn't an eastbay rep that posted this, it was just someone that got the information from Eastbay apparently

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I am honestly not at all sure what you are referring to. We typically do not have access to release information more than 30 days in advance. I am interested in the post you are referring to and would like to know more. If you or anyone is aware of where this can be found I would like to take a look. Please let me know. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin
It should be somewhere within this thread, I tried searching but I didn't find it. I wanna say it was around early november because we were talking about whether or not the Cannons would release on 11/11/11 or later after rumors of the pushback first broke. I'll try searching again for it, I stuck that in my memory bank only for the SLH colorway/date because I've been waiting on them, I remembered a few 2012 releases mentioned though.

Been wearing my Chinas playin ball. Gotta say they are really dope to ball in.

Also, Eastbay are saying that all these colorways are coming in:

COOL GREY/GRAPE/BLACK/CHERRY___by second week of November, 2011
WHITE/SPORT RED___by second week of November, 2011
CANNON/VOLT/TOTAL ORANGE___by third week of November, 2011
Sport Red/White/Wolf Grey/Ohio State___by third week of November, 2011
BLACK/BLACK/ANTHRACITE__last week of November, 2011
WHITE/GORGE GREEN/TOTAL ORANGE/Miami__last week of November, 2011
White/Black___last week of December, 2011
Green Abyss /White/Obsidian___second week of January, 2012
Cool Grey/White/Metallic Silver___by second week of February, 2012
Metallic Silver/Metallic Silver/Bright Mango___by second week of March, 2012
Anthracite/Black/Volt___by second week of March, 2012
Court Purple/Turquoise Blue___last week of March, 2012

Those last ones I never heard of... And seen no pics of...

Cool grey / white / metallic silver will look 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
This is what I was looking for, I see the colorways listed we now know about, but I didn't know if there was any further information like this?
It wasn't an eastbay rep that posted this, it was just someone that got the information from Eastbay apparently

Thanks for that. Now that you have posted it, I also recall this post and remember wondering where it would have come from. Although a lot of this information is pretty accurate, I am not sure who would have provided it. This is not something our Eastbay Rep team would have posted or can verify. We can not post a list of upcoming releases here. If a product is asked about directly we can provide the release information we have. I am going to look into the Cool Grey's more tomorrow and try to get a more concrete answer. Thanks again.

EastbayRep - Dustin

you big dummy, change that black to red except the weaveand YES, that would be the release.
i was about to id a pair almost exactly like em

and yes once again to all who dont read thread, WE KNOW THE PICTURE POSTED IS OF FAKES, mmkay

scarface lebrons are hitting outlets now.

TERRELL,TX nike outlet has them for 120 i think

Originally Posted by you big dummy

so these 9's are releasing?

999xc.jpg

nerd.gif

What happened to the BHM?

if these are the lebrons being released then i regret getting the ohio states. i would rather have black than grey on my shoe. its basically just switching the grey to black on the ohio states. look like the same materials too.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Where is that dude who is always posting that Green Bay beanie in his pics?!??

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

roll.gif
I just tweeted I was gonna slander dude,
roll.gif
, but ill chill, don't want son to jump off that bridge he takes pic on

The Green Bay guy usually goes to ISS to post his pics when the Packers lose instead of coming in here.

Anyway, I'm really itching to get the Big Bangs out of the way and just drop the $300.

Back
Top Bottom