Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

half y'all teams that are laughing probably didn't even make the playoffs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

still in here having a blast

I'm sure I enjoyed watching my team more than you did yours this year.....

and I'll enjoy next weeks games too..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the responses just confirms the adolescence of the majority of people in here.......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

go get your shoes and take pictures of them on your yellow stained bed sheets...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Who the @$## is this 23phorlife guy? Just came in the thread n started bashing everyone, chill out kid! Lol
roll.gif

I enjoyed watching my Steelers this year and enjoyed all my nines. It's just the majority of us don't put it in everyone's face and remind them every week that it's game time or the game temp. Don't be salty 28 teams met the same fate or teams did blossom. But anyways nice Bron collection but even nicer Giants game today. Go Eli beat the winers

awesomeblossom? Start your crying your packers suck, GO GMEN!!!!!!!!  

Dont know whats worse YUKU or the Packers?

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I enjoyed watching my Steelers this year and enjoyed all my nines. It's just the majority of us don't put it in everyone's face and remind them every week that it's game time or the game temp. Don't be salty 28 teams met the same fate or teams did blossom. But anyways nice Bron collection but even nicer Giants game today. Go Eli beat the winers

THIS, I'm a Titans fan, we went through it each game, I had to go through it after we lost to Houston 42-7, and when we lost to Indy giving them their first win, but I had a damn good time watching my team & wouldn't trade any of it(besides maybe them making the Super Bowl).
I was even cool with you trying to think outside the box with your pics, I feel you on the same pics getting bland when it's the same shoe...but man you put that Green Bay %@!! all through this thread...not even a Mavericks/NBA team...the Packers though. You took a cool concept & went wayyyyyyyy overboard with it as people started coming at you with it.

All that's cool even, %@!! happens, but you gon learn today, you talk %@!! you better be ready when your team loses. So just sit back & take it all...pause...

i got the kentucky lebrons because someone posted them with some giants apparel back when they just released. im glad the giants won today. new york to the superbowl!! i need to get myself another pair of kentuckys soon.

Need a pair of Kentuckys. Hopefully I can find a size 9.5 somewhere for retail or below. May even do a lace swap from my ASG Fubu 8s.

corny +!# dudes giving awesome blossum a hard time with his pictures. Dude never really stalked smack. All he did was be proud of his squad. what's the big deal?

Move on already.

Personally I'm glad the Packers lost so I don't have to see Aaron Rodgers on those damn commercials. I'm also a bengals fan so... watching my team lose is just kind of ingrained in my DNA.

Back
Top Bottom