Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Never really cared for this model until I saw them in person...

6734904073_0de2e0fe1c_z.jpg

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by a019

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Paid $260 for a pair of Big Bangs, currently on their way. Not my size but hopefully I can trade to get the size I need because I will probably fail on release date. Hype for these is going to be out the roof. They are my favorite Lebrons so far.

damn thats a big risk and for 260.
that is just 80 dollars more, if he save his money then its nothing. Did the all-star last year release in store

Last years All-star 8's we're under-rated, they sat but slowly disappeared at retail. As hyped as the Big Bang's are, there is no way that will happen...

All-Star 8's were/are bananas! Necks get broken and questions get asked whenever I wear them The gradient was done really well and they pop when they're in the sun.

Heat are wearing their throwbacks today...

floridiansweb.jpg

I wonder if he'll wear the "Big Bangs" or a new P.E. colorway..
nerd.gif
df11468ebc5a39b7c2fd06a981454294e82aef.gif

nike lebron 9

Originally Posted by you big dummy

nerd.gif

nike lebron 9
pimp.gif
  Maybe Miami Nights?  A new home PE would be bananas.

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

Originally Posted by you big dummy

nerd.gif

nike lebron 9

pimp.gif
  Maybe Miami Nights?  A new home PE would be bananas.
Ima with Mr Rogers, its gotta be the Miami Nights tonight. We wont see them Big Bangs til AS Weekend.
Thanks for the heads up YBD !!!!!!

Nike isn't showcasing having him where them. He's wearing his signature shoe which matches his uniform. Ndc did a restock a few weeks ago.

I think he'll rock the freegums maybe with some sort of lace switch or maybe just the white laces if he doesn't rock the MNs

Or a heat HWC cw preview! I could only hope.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

Cause All star 8s were ugly.
Hate that gradient crap.

all star 8 was ugly, good joke. but isn't there a twitter that yah look at for info on lebrons. Like the creator of the shoe or something like that

Shocked at how many top 5 list dont include the x-mas pair. Im assuming most dont actually have a pair or are just sleeping hard.

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Cross County is where I looked for them in the first place. They had small sizes only. Metropolotian Footaction? Hmm..met check that out right now.
Jimmy Jazz has them in Bay Plaza and a couple in the foot action there.

Will look there right now. If anyone has any other hints where to get them in the BX, reply ASAP. Im on a mission today, if all else fails, im gonna hit up Flight Club, which I DONT want to do.
laugh.gif

Wanna see Bron in the MN tonight, but seeing how he's wearing basic CWs no surprise if he'll wear the Homes with the pink MN laces.

For anybody who buying the dunk man, make sure you don't fail like this guy did on the 8, even though the dunk man were nice.

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

For anybody who buying the dunk man, make sure you don't fail like this guy did on the 8, even though the dunk man were nice.

Lmfao.  No way that guy made any money.  Be suprised if he didnt just return them back to footlocker after a week.

Back
Top Bottom