Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

For anybody who buying the dunk man, make sure you don't fail like this guy did on the 8, even though the dunk man were nice.

Lmfao.  No way that guy made any money.  Be suprised if he didnt just return them back to footlocker after a week.

The sad thing is if they were limited people wouldve LOVED them but since they were readily available, people were blah on them.

Also I dont know people keep talking the Big Bangs are gonna be extremely limited, they will probably be like any other All Star shoe-available if you want them.

Weren't the dunkmans somewhat limited though? Only 1 store by me got them and the stores that did a little more out didn't get many pairs. No kid sizes or gs sizes. I think they were just a horrible trash colorway. Nike was just throwing something out to see if they could get away with feeding us anything.

Originally Posted by Alonzo0620

Originally Posted by battleground03

Never really cared for this model until I saw them in person...

6734904073_0de2e0fe1c_z.jpg

qzp21c.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pics aren't the best but I'm intrigued. Just so I don't get called out saying I hated them at first.

I'm copping!

Might change mind

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Any better pics?
http://www.sneakerfiles.c...2012-pack-info-and-pics/

Image6.png
If they came out any other month than February I would cop but February for me is an only the strong survive month for kicks. So sorry to say Red Foamposite's, ones Cement Jordan 4's, Bordeaux Jordan Spizke, and this black history month Lebron 9's are all a FAIL on my list
indifferent.gif
and DO NOT make the cut (Sorry
frown.gif
)! My hit list is as followed 

1.) Dynamic Blue & Grey Zoom Rookie
pimp.gif

2.) Galaxy Foamposite 1
pimp.gif

3.) Lebron 9 Big Bang/Galaxy
pimp.gif

Here's another teaser pic taken by battleground. He did an amazing job on the speckles!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll take pics & post them up when I get a chance.

Haven't really been following the Lebron line but I saw the "Freegums" today and bought them. They reminded me of my NYC Lebron 4s so I had to get them.

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Haven't really been following the Lebron line but I saw the "Freegums" today and bought them. They reminded me of my NYC Lebron 4s so I had to get them.

Got mines today as well.  
I paid 100.00.  Very sexy shoe. My sister isn't a LeBron sneaker fan and she wants a pair.  

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Bay plaza was a fail. On to Mission Find Cannons in this NY snow storm.

Good luck man.  Damn playa don't venture to Flight Club.  Your bunghole and wallet won't be the same a-gain. Check ya inbox. 

Back
Top Bottom