Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

The cannons in the video review by that other sneaker website show a pink sole and those cannon colored laces instead of orange. Honestly i like the pinkish sole a lot better and would buy them but the orange is iffy to me

Got my tracking number from RMK for my "Triple H Ex Girl Friend" kix  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

#Woooo !!!

(Starts doing the cooking dance at work)

I think those of u with small feet can pull these off better casually than peeps like myself that wear a size 12 and up
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CLDRIVER

I think those of u with small feet can pull these off better casually than peeps like myself that wear a size 12 and up
frown.gif

Exactly what I said,  Can't wear to get my pair 
pimp.gif

Gottips3 STAY COOKIN 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I dont care what ANYONE says.  These are the absolute truth..
nike-lebron-9-xx-jason-petrie-chat-1-08-zcore.jpg

Are they the samples Greg?

These samples remind me of the air max deluxe from the late 90's.

The pics on feet confirm my decision. These arent my style. EZ passing.

Originally Posted by In Transit

That pic confirms my suspicions. Not for off court use. Thanks for the pic, no thanks to the shoes.
yeah, such a letdown after the 8 V1 and V2.  these look like cheap flimsy shiny garbage.  i'll be saving a lot of money this year.
laugh.gif

too bad they decide to release more colorways and college teams NOW for this cheap @!@ shoe.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by CLDRIVER

frown.gif

Exactly what I said,  Can't wear to get my pair 
pimp.gif

Gottips3 STAY COOKIN 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I love doing that dance, even tho its stupid as hell
roll.gif

Originally Posted by myselfonline

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Do the MODS know this thread is Jacked up???

I got my tracking number for my China's today too.....really looking forward to killin these out on my vacay to Cancun at the end of the month

There a lot more ppl selling the china's now which makes me think they might be coming to the US market. For those not wanting to spend $270+++ like I foolishly did, check the link below.........Ive ordered from the site multiple times and have had nothing but good experience. I have no affiliation, nor does the owner even know me outside of being a customer.......It is a pre order so look around if you want em sooner. Lots of them poppin up on eBay now........just tryin to help out other members get their kicks
smile.gif

Chinas 209.99
Pre Heats (
laugh.gif
) $199.99

http://thetank.bigcartel....lebron-9-china-pre-order

Go HAM kids!!!
smile.gif
Is this place legit? Can't find any info on it.
YO im def ordering from here next weekend. 
pimp.gif

Any clear info on what's a Gr, Qs, Limited GR?

MN 9- I feel like a GR here?
Cannon- i have no idea but it would only make sense for a QS?

From the sound of things, I think it'll be

Miami Nights - QS or Limited GR
Cannon - QS or Limited GR
College PEs - QS
Breds, Homes, Blackouts - GR
Chinas - QS (if they release in the US)

College PEs sound the most exclusive so far because they're regional specific releases from what I've read. Miami Nights and Cannons both seem like they'll both at LEAST be limited GRs.

And there's only going to be one version of the 9s until the elites and lows come out next year. No V2s this year.

hey fix this thread

blank page at the end for the past week now

make it irritating to try to follow

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by myselfonline

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Do the MODS know this thread is Jacked up???

I got my tracking number for my China's today too.....really looking forward to killin these out on my vacay to Cancun at the end of the month

There a lot more ppl selling the china's now which makes me think they might be coming to the US market. For those not wanting to spend $270+++ like I foolishly did, check the link below.........Ive ordered from the site multiple times and have had nothing but good experience. I have no affiliation, nor does the owner even know me outside of being a customer.......It is a pre order so look around if you want em sooner. Lots of them poppin up on eBay now........just tryin to help out other members get their kicks
smile.gif

Chinas 209.99
Pre Heats (
laugh.gif
) $199.99

http://thetank.bigcartel....lebron-9-china-pre-order

Go HAM kids!!!
smile.gif
Is this place legit? Can't find any info on it.
YO im def ordering from here next weekend. 
pimp.gif

I have purchased 3 pairs from them in the past and every time I've dealt with them I've had no complaints.  I can only speak from my own experience.  but it is the cheapest I've seen so far.....only prob is its a pre order for November.

I should have my China's by next Friday if all goes well!!! 
smile.gif
smile.gif

^^ check their FB page and see all the complaints on the MN not coming through

So will they get the China's and the preheats??? I don't think they even know...

to each his own, but do some research first...

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

hey fix this thread

blank page at the end for the past week now

make it irritating to try to follow

ITS NOT THIS THREAD, ALL of NT is messed up

Its really bad in s&t
sick.gif

I have to refresh every page just to get the information to show up

... yuku
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom