Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by phreshdude

lebron 9's are whack period!

1zmcac7.jpg
Put the pom pom downs bro. 

This.

Seeing you posts gifs on every single page is getting mad corny. Ol' captain save a shoe.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I finally got a shipping notification........ but they are going to be here on monday though.

That always sucks
laugh.gif

Glad to see some of the colorways getting a wider release. I have a 12.5 in the Cannons and would like to dump them and pick a 13. 12.5 is way too snug but it was the only option I had.

I too like the Blackout version, as I have w/each LBJ model. They never wow in looks but they're always comfortable, damn near indestructible tanks.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

1zmcac7.jpg

This.

Seeing you posts gifs on every single page is getting mad corny. Ol' captain save a shoe.

Wow. So because I posts a laughing gif because I thought it was funny the way he said the 9s are ugly, I am now captain save a shoe? Smh, people chill out. I could care less who likes the shoes, I DO and thats all that matters. It's a amazing for a shoe that some of you don't like you all still come in here to talk about em.. Lame.

and as far as the gifs go, No rule saying I cant post them, sooooooo....... 
laugh.gif

I want the Cannons but if they release on Nov 12.. Ill be in DC. Anyone in the DMV area know where I can get them.. Ill be visiting Georgetown, so anywhere close or around there. Let me know. Thanks

they do fit small, wearing the 10.5 when im a 10 in all my shoes and the 10.5 fit like a 10 imo. very weird that they fit small. but if you like snug then get true to size. otherwise many will probably suggest .5 up.

ill probably pick up a 10 (true size) for balling

traction on this shoe wasnt the greatest compared to previous models (i.e. 7 and
glasses.gif

This.

Wow. So because I posts a laughing gif because I thought it was funny the way he said the 9s are ugly, I am now captain save a shoe? Smh, people chill out. I could care less who likes the shoes, I DO and thats all that matters. It's a amazing for a shoe that some of you don't like you all still come in here to talk about em.. Lame.

laugh.gif
And its no rule saying we cant call you a Lebron Jockey

Great gif up there, They are a little tight because of the hyperfuse material and this bullcrap artificial non leather material will not stretch so 0.5 just in case if there too tight. And if there a little big just wear some elite socks or double insole lmao...

Originally Posted by tbone97

glad to see china and cannon droppin so i can get 1 or 2 more. all these 9s look better in person i think. but i dont need to see blk red or all blk period

Is it confirmed the chinas are releasing in the usa ?

Not sure how true the china release is.. don't see it on Nike rd list..they did take the cannons down from the list

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Cannons pushed back to 12/3 via Nike release sheet.
thanks for the update. i was a bit surprised, but makes sense. they can't just release multiple cw's in month. gotta spread it out through the year.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
Those that got the Chinas already regret buying them early?

NOPE! - I don't have to wait, the possibility of not getting them, and prices going up because of hype beasts. I'm happy with my purchase. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

This.

laugh.gif
And its no rule saying we cant call you a Lebron Jockey

Thats fine, I get called that all the time. doesnt bother me. Why would ever take anything anyone says like that to heart tho?
I know Im a bron ****rider (Pause) But its only because I want him to WIN!
laugh.gif

But in all seriousness you all take my post too serious in here. chill enjoy life, way more things important in life than Bron and Gotti.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah I don't see the need to attack him all the time. He has tone down with the gifs a little.
laugh.gif
The ignore button is always there if he continues to bother you.
wink.gif

Anyhow, saw this insole of the breds..interesting...I like this rather than the sticker that peels off after one wear.

Back
Top Bottom