Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i cant see me copping them mango's at all, i even hate the name, wouldnt cop at all... them slh's are nice..

i hope them griffeys dont come out january either, march is perfect for me

Just FYI HOH North Riverside still has Cannons and Miami Nights in a size 15.  Was there earlier and scooped up a extra pair of Cannons in a 14.  Hit me up if you need help getting them.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I will never understand why dudes go so crazy for these bright @!@ colorways
laugh.gif

What do you want us to get nothing but black/red/white/yellow colorways?

got my miami night 9s in today from the ndc restock and im loving them. actually got mines off swoosh, guess its still good for something huh lol

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i cant see me copping them mango's at all, i even hate the name, wouldnt cop at all... them slh's are nice..

mangos are disappointing....you can't win them all.....griffey's and big bangs are a must though

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by purplehazen

mangos are disappointing....you can't win them all.....griffey's and big bangs are a must though
yup you aint lying, them griffs are dope.. them bb's are a different story.. im a sucker for glow in  the dark anything, that was a good touch with the sole i think.. and the inside of them makes them that much better.. i know that a part of the shoe that isnt that visible but its amazing.. almost looks like the bb's are going to be more comfy..lol...

mannnn I thought Big Bangs was a LeBron only exclusive
eyes.gif

LeBron Big Bang > Kobe Big Bang

I think the Mangos are blah imo nothing to get excited about at all there gonna just be another general release that just sits on the shelf like the white black and red Lebron 9's did and there definitely not gonna be a sense of urgency with the Griffey Dunkmans and the Black & Volt Dunkmans releasing the same day.

Nike doesn't have the Big Bang listed for February or March on their official launch calendar.

I'm thinking an HOH release.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Its looking like the Big Bangs may be limited judging by how much they are going for on ebay
30t6p3b.gif

Theres only 3 pairs on ebay so that might be the reason its high.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Footlocker rep corrected himself this morning on fb... They are all 3 releasing same day as planned before. You were right Brandon. Sorry i don't know why he came up with that randomly .

What 3 do you speak of?

On a side note... I LOVE these
c7426db69a6b91f50241c5dd27cf60cfda173d8f_r.jpg

I have a feeling Big Bangs = All Star Game Shoe = Quickstrike

The All Star game is always the platform to market & sell shoes.....All STAR game is in Orlando which is not to far from the NASA Kennedy Space Center

if so Nike always coming through with the dope concepts
pimp.gif

I have a feeling a KD Big Bang will surface

sorry fellas...

kobe bangs>>>>>bron bangs...

bron bangs are too damn bright.

and im not biased. hell, i have four pair of brons and no zkvii's. cant stand bron but, his shoes this season have an edge over kobes...

Originally Posted by JRodski

sorry fellas...

kobe bangs>>>>>bron bangs...

bron bangs are too damn bright.

and im not biased. hell, i have four pair of brons and no zkvii's. cant stand bron but, his shoes this season have an edge over kobes...
Naw, you tripping. Kobes are bad. Not impressed with the 7 at all. 

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I have a feeling Big Bangs = All Star Game Shoe = Quickstrike

The All Star game is always the platform to market & sell shoes.....All STAR game is in Orlando which is not to far from the NASA Kennedy Space Center

if so Nike always coming through with the dope concepts
pimp.gif

I have a feeling a KD Big Bang will surface

Well since I'm in HOUSTON, home of JOHNSON SPACE CENTER, I want/expect a TON of pairs to go around. Hopefully.

saving my money for the Kobe/Bron Big Bangs

Hope they come out at the end of February...

Back
Top Bottom