Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Big Bangs looking less and less impressive the more I see them.

yeah its just the physical shape of 9's, but I'm still going to get them though. And the summit lakes

The guy who posted the Gaaxy 9s video is EXTREMELY annoying, had to put him on mute. But i was glad to see the shoes on camera, they look perfect. Funny thing is that i like the shape of the INNER SIDE of the 9s more. has more curve and depth to it

Hi guys, this is my first post here on NT, but a LONG time lurker on many forums, particularly, Lebron forums. I have a quick question. How can I clean the flywire mesh of my "Scarface" 9's, I bought them on release date down here in Mexico City (loving this renewed interest from Nike on our country, sending nice pairs and early releases of Jordans) and already played in them for about 5 or 6 times. The problem is that the mesh has turned a bit yellowish-greenish? Don't have an exact color or term for this, but it does not look crispy white as it is supposed to. I'll upload photos as soon as I learn how to. Any tips of advices? I'm thinking about spray painting the flywire area in black with model-plane paint or with regular spray paint. What you guys think should I do?? Thanks and sorry mods if this is the wrong forum to post this, please let me know

^^^People have used Bar Keepers Friend on the mesh of the Jordan 11 Concords and got great results. Maybe try that first before painting. It may restore them back to the original white color.

Thanks for the quick reply man! I have read about that solution as well, but the ballistic mesh on Concord's is nothing similar to the flywire mesh. It is plastic, like the gripping side of velcro pads, whereas ballistic mesh is fabric, hard, but still fabric.

Originally Posted by Metrobus6

I know I may look as a n00b but I don't mind asking. How can I upload photos for you to see this? thanks!!
Google > Image Hosting > Upload Image > Copy Link > Post In Thread
Success. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Metrobus6

I know I may look as a n00b but I don't mind asking. How can I upload photos for you to see this? thanks!!
Google > Image Hosting > Upload Image > Copy Link > Post In Thread
Success. 

Or upload your pics using Photobucket. Link your photobucket to your Yuku account. Then just click on the Photobucket icon right next to the smiley face icon. EZ as that...

Thanks IHeartBoost!! Here's the image, I already used maskin tape to avoid any paint hitting undesired areas. Let me know what you guys think

208xv0m.jpg

2v0bsxc.jpg

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^ What is that behind/under the shoe? Is that a shirt or the paper from the box?

pimp.gif

Id like to know as well.

8 lows > 9 lows.

Keep it real

8 >9 in every way EXCEPT colorways.

9s have a greater variety of colors which I appreciate.
It's the paper that comes in the box. Nice touch to have Freegums' print on the paper.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^ What is that behind/under the shoe? Is that a shirt or the paper from the box?

pimp.gif

That's the paper inside the shoe box.

Correct...

I've had a change of heart in regards to the "Scarface" 9's...
Not my pics, but I tried them out and they shall be copped as well.  Blk laces though.

First-Impression-LeBron-9-Scarface-1.jpg

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Not all of my brons.. My V1 8's are in the garage whooped from hooping (except SB's).. Wearing my BRED 9's today and didn't want to post doubles but here are some of my Lebron 8's and 9's 
pimp.gif
.. Keep up the good work JP...

Nice Collection

Back
Top Bottom