Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

Oneness in Kentucky got another restock of Cannons today. Call (859)276-2316 to order.

They have most sizes left I believe so give them a call if you missed out. Finally copped my pair today.
happy.gif

Much appreciated man
pimp.gif
Slept on them hard and was regretting it.

Originally Posted by megatron

Stop calling them swingmans, they don't have a damn griffey swingman logo. They're griffey inspired.

The "Griffey logo" is actually called a swingman though
laugh.gif
, from the halo when he's swinging the bat which is the same halo around the dunkman logo. Nike always uses the term "man" lol ex: Jump"man" Swing"man" and Dunk"man". Plus that's what Jason Petrie called them. So are you going to go tell the guy who designed the shoe he gave them the wrong name
roll.gif

I for one LIKE the white soles. All of them.
FreeGums
Swingmans (JP called them that so that's good enough for me)
Summit Lakes
Cool Greys
Kentucky's
Miami's
Ohio States
Every single one of them.
smokin.gif

It also makes the clear sole pairs that much more special. Wouldn't want icy soles on the majority of Lebron 9s.

^ like I've said plenty. The white sole is perfect I don't want ice soles or speckles on every shoe. It's nice when we get it but you can't say it for every shoe.

Buy a bunch of Christmas pairs and swap the soles like foams

^yeah I thought so. Thanks.

Pointguy had me excited to see a Kobe/Bron BHM preview tonight. Theres always the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by megatron

Stop calling them swingmans, they don't have a damn griffey swingman logo. They're griffey inspired.

The "Griffey logo" is actually called a swingman though
laugh.gif
, from the halo when he's swinging the bat which is the same halo around the dunkman logo. Nike always uses the term "man" lol ex: Jump"man" Swing"man" and Dunk"man". Plus that's what Jason Petrie called them. So are you going to go tell the guy who designed the shoe he gave them the wrong name
roll.gif

yea i swore swingman was the correct term but 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

^yeah I thought so. Thanks.

Pointguy had me excited to see a Kobe/Bron BHM preview tonight. Theres always the 2nd half.

nah Nike being stingy with showing us the kicks early. I guess we'll see them mid-february.

Back
Top Bottom