Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Is it just me or does the inside toe area of the big bangs look yellow?

i think its the lighting, if its yellow it's a citrus type hue like on the aj 7's

those big bangs don't look good to me with that bright yellow/orange color in that picture. I like solar red 8 v2 lows much better

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Is it just me or does the inside toe area of the big bangs look yellow?

i think its the lighting, if its yellow it's a citrus type hue like on the aj 7's

it is the lighting look at the lace holes on the left shoe how they are reflecting as well as the citrus yellow area.

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

those big bangs don't look good to me with that bright yellow/orange color in that picture. I like solar red 8 v2 lows much better

i just think the pic quality is bad.

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

lol you will be waiting a long time before they reach $50, the VIII's aren't even $50

I think he means the 50 off employee sale

This.  Thanks.  And it's rumored that the 50 is goin' down around All-Star Weekend (Feb) if it matters.
How's the sizing on the 9 ID?  
I thought thats what he meant but I wasn't sure 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wkej

Is the release date of mimigums known ???

30t6p3b.gif

Thinking of doing some lace swaps on my UKs. I bought 45" flat Nike laces at an outlet - 1x varsity blue pair and 1x white pair. Pics later.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by JAYFLY87

Can someone take pics of the freegums with the red 3m laces that come with the christmas 9's?

A few bonus pictures I took messing around

Cant wait for the Big bangs!
YO! i didn'tknow the chinas had that kind of glow in backlight. Dope.

i thought that pic was altered to look like that.. the china's definetly still best colorway of the 9's.. big bangs might change that though...

great pick ups sneakermane, i love them UM joints

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Originally Posted by RenegadeWon

Miamigums? They're out now...

on ID, with a Battleground upgrade.
what is a battle ground upgrade?
battleground is a nt'er who customizes shoes and does an amazing job, especially with the splatter effect

I'm interested to see how many dope colorways will surface that we haven't even heard of yet. And what about the elites? I'm really not sure how JP can pull off EXPOSED fly wire. Hmmmm...

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Originally Posted by RenegadeWon

Miamigums? They're out now...

on ID, with a Battleground upgrade.
what is a battle ground upgrade?
Battlegrounds is a NT'er who does customs for people.  Does some very good speckle jobs 
pimp.gif

Looks like everyone on ebay is selling these "samples" now 
laugh.gif

Terrible fakes

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...19cce692a5#ht_500wt_1219

Funny thing is, the same dude is selling fake SB 8's
30t6p3b.gif

Ain't gonna buy the Big Bangs. If I still played ball on a daily basis, then yes, to ball in I would buy them. But to wear them things with jeans? No thanks.

What a shame (the fake SB 9s).  And it's sad that people are bidding on those too.

On a related note, I have a pair similar to that in my ID locker except with black sockliner and white soles.  Bit hesitant to pull the trigger on them now after seeing that. 

Back
Top Bottom