Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Also, Niketown Portland has a few small sizes of the Miami Nights for retail if anyone is still looking.

An NT'er pm'd me about them having a 9.5, but since I couldn't use any discounts I just slept.  I'll probably call them back later, thanks for the heads up.  So did you end up getting a pair from another Champs store?

CGs are clean 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Also, Niketown Portland has a few small sizes of the Miami Nights for retail if anyone is still looking.

An NT'er pm'd me about them having a 9.5, but since I couldn't use any discounts I just slept.  I'll probably call them back later, thanks for the heads up.  So did you end up getting a pair from another Champs store?

Currently getting bounced around from store to store in the system. Feelsbatman. Thinking about just going up there tomorrow and getting my money back and just paying extra. Seems like the only choice given the size I need.

I still can't believe we don't have concrete rd info on the BBs yet. I'm hoping these won't be too hard to obtain.

I know they're probably going to release on the 25th, but the lack of official Nike info will be indicative of their availability IMO.

Man I wish jimmy jazz had my 11. Going a half size down on these might be trouble. I'm sure if I actually look I can find a pair though. I can see at least 6 shoes that are must haves for me in feb and early march so they'll have to wait. These 9's are a must have for me.

Maaaaaan ++#$ Champs. Ran out of stores to check. Gettin my refund in the morning.

Man that's weak. Take back the props you gave to Tiffany from Champs.... 

Flight Club has a pair for as low as $220 and they are always real expensive so you should be able to find a pair for just a bit over retail.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Man I wish jimmy jazz had my 11. Going a half size down on these might be trouble. I'm sure if I actually look I can find a pair though. I can see at least 6 shoes that are must haves for me in feb and early march so they'll have to wait. These 9's are a must have for me.
Look again. I just added an 11 to my cart no problem.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Jimmy Jazz has a few sizes of the Miami Hurricanes:

Just got them for $158.01 shipped.  Thanks so much!  Pretty much an unbeatable price w/o a hook up.

At the heat-Pistons game and lebron just has on the Breds....I wish he would've busted out something else

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

A little WDYWT Lebron 9
Lacoste sweater with Lacsote polo underneath

Polo jeans

iGucci watch

Brons of course.

Broke em out this morning so subtle and down played really like em 
pimp.gif

Don't mind my wife's killer dog in the back. He tends to follow a lot.

Dope fit, Brandon!
And I agree.....Sometimes the wait ain't even worth the $40 bucks you save.
I'm copping Ohio States & Cool Grays the day they release....OSUs with a hook up
Them Cool Grays are TOO CLEAN!!!

Getting the Lebron 9 W.D.I.W.T started?
happy.gif

Right on Sneakermane. I agree where's the brons at and whose wearing their pairs.

And to the guy about jimmy jazz. I blanked and thought it was no size 11. I was driving on my way to watch these games tonight with the homies. I might still have to wait though.

I love the treatment Bron is giving us with these 9's. I can barely keep up and march is going to be even worse. I'm sure another GR will becoming before April and that's not counting bangs SLH swingmans and dunkmans. I'll be cutting neighbors grass the next two months. Ha kidding

Back
Top Bottom