Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by AME416

Ty gives no damn about matching the Nuggets uniforms
laugh.gif

lol I was wondering that too.
laugh.gif
 wonder if the team/nba gave him some kind of disciplinary action for that.

yeah ty just doesnt care..

i remember last year someone saying how lebron couldnt wear the cool grey 8s because they didnt go with their uni's... so was that just BS or what since the dunkmans and mangos do not match those jerseys at all what-so-ever...

I think unlike mj lebron will have greater appeal in his later models but time will tell. The whole playoff series theory is that they need gimicks of some sort. Hard to believe after 27 years someone would utter those words that mj has competition in the sneaker game. It used to be blasphemy lol but given this year I think lebron is a slk amg 550, kobe is a base model chrysler 300 w/o the hemi and jordan is a dodge caliber lol #daimler chrysler

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

at the end of the day, its gonna be about what did he do in the shoes... althought it is a combo of design of the shoe along with lebrons performance in it....if he finally wins this year, the IX WILL be a shoe to have for years to come, mark my words

No it won't, because anyway you cut it, he went to Miami.

Does anyone think more of the Kobe kicks he won rings with?

Mike is the only one who has playoffs, last shots...every other sneaker line has been a clone. Mike has memories attached to his sneakers. He didn't have to release a playoff line. You knew in June what he was going to do, June was his. With Lebron, you hope. Everything Mike did was authentic and natural, because he was the original. Everything after has been a clone, a copy.

The only ones who would say Lebron's or Kobe's lines would come anywhere close or mean as much as Jordan's are people not old enough to remember the impact Jordan had on the entire basketball and sneaker culture. Jordan was Rakim, Lebron's A$ap Rocky.

You have got to be kidding me.....
SO I guess Shaqs rings don't count, because he left the magic, and went to LA, the miami right?

Or the fact that Horry has 7 rings, and he went team for team.

Let it go man, If lebron whens rings in Miami his status goes up even more, than it is now, and its already high with him not even having 1 ring.

His shoes sell very well for someone who doesn't have a ring. And i to believe in about 10 yrs Lebrons will take over. I don't think they will be Jordan status per say to where every lame and their mom wears them, but they will be shoes people look and say, "A WHEN THOSE LEBRONS COME OUT"

AmorRig, take it down a notch. You will get your posts, you don't have to try and get them all in one day and all in this thread. LOL

Originally Posted by CRH1979

AmorRig, take it down a notch. You will get your posts, you don't have to try and get them all in one day and all in this thread. LOL

+1

Also to continue this Lebron vs Jordan convo

I love the Lebron line but where are the iconic shoes? I can really only think of the South Beaches and he didnt even wear them on court. I cant even think of a Lebron shoe you could retro in general release quantities that would sell out?

The Lebron line has much alot progress in the past few years. I think alot sneakerheads are starting to recongize the Lebron line as Nike's flagship product but people dont play in Lebrons like they did with Jordan. The general public doesnt love Lebrons like they loved the Jordan line.

Lebrons have a long way to go before they touch Jordan in terms of uinversal love.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

any of you guys getting redirected by yuku if you try to edit or quote? hope I didn't get bugged

Dude you have to CHILL.....
What are trying to do? Sell something in the buy and sell forum? 

Calm down.

at the end of the day, its gonna be about what did he do in the shoes... althought it is a combo of design of the shoe along with lebrons performance in it....if he finally wins this year, the IX WILL be a shoe to have for years to come, mark my words

Mike is the only one who has playoffs, last shots...every other sneaker line has been a clone. Mike has memories attached to his sneakers. He didn't have to release a playoff line. You knew in June what he was going to do, June was his. With Lebron, you hope. Everything Mike did was authentic and natural, because he was the original. Everything after has been a clone, a copy.

The only ones who would say Lebron's or Kobe's lines would come anywhere close or mean as much as Jordan's are people not old enough to remember the impact Jordan had on the entire basketball and sneaker culture. Jordan was Rakim, Lebron's A$ap Rocky.

Well said. Only reason I buy LeBron's is because of Petrie's designs...and the fact Jordan's quality is piss poor. Their Payless quality and fake leather made me jump ship.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

any of you guys getting redirected by yuku if you try to edit or quote? hope I didn't get bugged

Calm down.

LeBron is the most dominate athlete right now and its safe to say that when Jordan played he was the most dominate athlete of his time.. LeBron very well could have won MVP last year and hes on his way to his 3rd MVP this year. His numbers speak for themselves which is why you can compare the LeBron line to the Jordan line. Jordan didnt get his first ring till he was 28 and lebron is still 27 and ik that jordan went to college but idc. Plus, last time I checked a RING is a TEAM achievement hence why he didnt get a ring while in cleveland since his teammates were garbage. Cavs went from 61 wins to 19 after lebron left and that speaks for itself.

once again, LeBron is the most dominate athlete right now and so was Jordan when he played which is why you can compare the two shoe lines.. Don't base it only off rings!

And i think that people dont like comparing the two lines because Jordan's shoe line had no competition until now

back to the shoes...

oh yeah... this is all just my opinion so i hope i dont get too much hate
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

Calm down.
He might be the reason yuku is acting up all those extra damn post 
laugh.gif

I think the Lebron 9 SLH are hot but I checked my local mall today and they said they will be getting them in at three stores which means their more then likely not going to sell out in my area because besides the Cannons & Mangos which were limited none of the Lebron 9's that came out here sold out that were GR's and the Lebron 9 SLH are a GR with grade school sizes being available also.

The Elites are very tempting. $250 is steep though. I can get the Freegums and all black for that price. $500 on two pair of shoes is steep. Although I'd drop that on some ID's.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

that whole post >>>
but that last line though is quoted for truth.
I agree. Plus I feel like it gives us less to connect to when they release so many colorways of each shoe. These special colorways makes it harder for us to appreciate the kicks he actually wears from game to game
roll.gif
@ Rakim/ASAP Rocky comparison

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by CRH1979

+1

Also to continue this Lebron vs Jordan convo

I love the Lebron line but where are the iconic shoes? I can really only think of the South Beaches and he didnt even wear them on court. I cant even think of a Lebron shoe you could retro in general release quantities that would sell out?

The Lebron line has much alot progress in the past few years. I think alot sneakerheads are starting to recongize the Lebron line as Nike's flagship product but people dont play in Lebrons like they did with Jordan. The general public doesnt love Lebrons like they loved the Jordan line.

Lebrons have a long way to go before they touch Jordan in terms of uinversal love.
you also have to consider that when jordan sneakers came and out and were in their prime, there wasnt really anything else to compete with, the way the sneaker game is, people have a much larger variety to choose from

Still looking for chinas in a sz10 to call it quits on these 9's. Can't come across a good deal though.

Where is everyone getting southbeach elite from.Correct me if Im wrong but first color on box discription say wolf grey n last i checked first color is main color on shoe. Southbeaches arent mainly grey. ( kanye shrug)

Calm down.

nah just trying to quote a post on here and yuku redirects to a counter page saying something like doesn't exist and redirecting you in 3-2-1.... got redirected to a rap website.

Back
Top Bottom