Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jdm free

that cf is killing those teal elites. the inside view looks ill but once you see the outside it just kills the whole shoe.

exactly, Nike can make different colored carbon fiber. And they should

Man those new pics of the McFly/SB (or what ever you want to call em) are looking good! Guess im copping. not a fan of the 250 price tag though

I might get the SB elites just as a collectors item. I'll never wear them, just like my red foams.

Nice pics of the Chinas and bb's...I need some Chinas in my life badly.....every time I see bb pics I grill them like I don't own them lol

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

My dude got them laced up like "put me in coach!"
laugh.gif
cause he ties his shoes? you must have yours laced up like "Wale, put it right here!" 
laugh.gif
Haha. 

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by s dubl

who cares
obviously you since you quoted me... you must be one of those dudes that like em because of the nickname... its all good, dont bother me none.

seems to me like you care too much about what other people are doing.. and if it doesn't bother you that people like a shoe because of a nickname than don't comment about it.. because right now its lookin like it bothers you 
smile.gif

------

anyways.. I'm stil waiting on more pics of the homes
nerd.gif

Care too much because I made a comment thats my opinion? You must not have noticed you clicked on page 1200 something of a thread that's full of thoughts and opinions. You're reaching....

Originally Posted by Rocket

Cop x2 might've been a lil premature before, but those on foot pics sold me. I'll hustle so I can get that 2nd pair for free on account of what's already in my closet.

Sorry for all the posts. I'm not Armor!
man yuku going crazy with all these new pages. reading the same posts from page to page.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by garylok11

My top 2 so far, some other colors are nice too, just can't afford to cop them all. SB and Home Elite's next...
img7623pk.jpg

pimp.gif
 . Hope I can get my hands on the China's soon.

Originally Posted by ksprull

Originally Posted by jdm free

that cf is killing those teal elites. the inside view looks ill but once you see the outside it just kills the whole shoe.

exactly, Nike can make different colored carbon fiber. And they should
Medial part looks good without all that black. What if the CF starts cracking in a couple of years? 

Originally Posted by hih8r

the sb elites
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
$250 sounded a lot at first but looking at those changed my mind real fast, any word on release date or still summer

i dont think anyone knows but are the elites dropping at champs or footlocker or its just going to be at HOH or NDC exclusive
6/2 for the Teals. 5/12 for the Taxis. Both of them will not be a HOH or NDC exclusive. I know Sheikh is getting all 4 so that tells you something right there. Most likely a lot more places will get the elites than got the Chinas or Big Bangs for example. Hope that helps.

Ight thanks man really good info
pimp.gif
now just gotta save up and hopefully I will get my size for retail

Originally Posted by hih8r

the sb elites
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
$250 sounded a lot at first but looking at those changed my mind real fast, any word on release date or still summer

i dont think anyone knows but are the elites dropping at champs or footlocker or its just going to be at HOH or NDC exclusive
6/2 for the Teals. 5/12 for the Taxis. Both of them will not be a HOH or NDC exclusive. I know Sheikh is getting all 4 so that tells you something right there. Most likely a lot more places will get the elites than got the Chinas or Big Bangs for example. Hope that helps.

not doubting but who told you Sheikh is getting them and reliable source?

I don't want to have to preorder then shot myself in the foot later.
I want these not cause of the "SB" label which I couldn't care less about. More on the lines of that Wolf Grey/Teal/Pink combo. Loved my Hypermax McFlys when they came out but didn't get a chance to cop. These would be a nice replacement shoe. And to add they are Lebron and I support that man. The cherry on top is these are so damn comfortable.
pimp.gif

I know multiple dudes that work at Sheikh, Foot Locker, HOH, and Finishline. I know Sheikh because I have their drop sheet in hand. Maybe not ALL Sheikhs will get them (like the red foams), but Sheikh will have them. It could be one, it could be more than half, idk numbers, but I do know that if they weren't getting them they wouldn't be on the drop sheet.

And if a single Sheikh gets them, I know that they won't be a HOH or NDC exclusive by deductive reasoning.

I know multiple dudes that work at Sheikh, Foot Locker, HOH, and Finishline. I know Sheikh because I have their drop sheet in hand. Maybe not ALL Sheikhs will get them (like the red foams), but Sheikh will have them. It could be one, it could be more than half, idk numbers, but I do know that if they weren't getting them they wouldn't be on the drop sheet.

And if a single Sheikh gets them, I know that they won't be a HOH or NDC exclusive by deductive reasoning.

GOOD STUFF BOSS
pimp.gif

I my luck runs out I know who to contact
just out of curiosity do YOU take phone orders and Visa?
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

GOOD STUFF BOSS
pimp.gif

I my luck runs out I know who to contact
just out of curiosity do YOU take phone orders and Visa?
smokin.gif

Unfortunately no. Only AmEx, Discover, and Traveler's Checks. No cash. In-store only.
laugh.gif

I need those chinas. My girl would basically break up with me if i copped. HATES em..saw em for 205 shipped DS on facebook the other day too. SMH

Originally Posted by s dubl

who cares
obviously you since you quoted me... you must be one of those dudes that like em because of the nickname... its all good, dont bother me none.

seems to me like you care too much about what other people are doing.. and if it doesn't bother you that people like a shoe because of a nickname than don't comment about it.. because right now its lookin like it bothers you 
smile.gif

------

anyways.. I'm stil waiting on more pics of the homes
nerd.gif

I don't need to see any more pics....I'm SOLD on them 
roll.gif

When do they come out, 4/28?

So so far we have the mcflys, the pink flash mcflys, south beach 9s, teal wolf 9s, you guys just pull these names out you $@& and run with them like they are official....

Originally Posted by thisizdray

So so far we have the mcflys, the pink flash mcflys, south beach 9s, teal wolf 9s, you guys just pull these names out you $@& and run with them like they are official....

Officially "Teal". Yellow colorway is officially "Taxi". People will call them what they want.

Back
Top Bottom