Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

By any means necessary. Definitely selling the MVP pair. Those are caka.
I think its gonna be hard to sell those...Now, you just looking to make it seem like you got the Elite for the regular $250 price tag then, yeah that's a easy sell, but I'm pretty sure some ppl gonna try to sell or trade it for something stupid

I feel you on that. Most that cop are going to sell the MVPs I bet.

Haha. Thanks for putting me in the game Pooh. Been sleeping on these thinking it was a Miami only release. I just started reading the back pages and saw the sneaker blogs mentioning releases in other cities. Has anything been confirmed yet though?
No prob...but, it looks like it's gonna be a straight surprise tweet on Saturday...But, I'm pretty sure they gonna post something tomorrow stating which locations have em'

Haha. Thanks for putting me in the game Pooh. Been sleeping on these thinking it was a Miami only release. I just started reading the back pages and saw the sneaker blogs mentioning releases in other cities. Has anything been confirmed yet though?
No prob...but, it looks like it's gonna be a straight surprise tweet on Saturday...But, I'm pretty sure they gonna post something tomorrow stating which locations have em'

you're in dallas right? what size you wear? :lol: if nike dallas gets them that size 13 is mine :evil:

you're in dallas right? what size you wear?
laugh.gif
if nike dallas gets them that size 13 is mine
devil.gif
You can have that 13...lol

its like Nike wants blood to spill in the streets of Miami... This is ridiculous.. My boy whose friend is an employee at UNKNWN said the HOH in Miami is gonna get a limited amount and that mall has been known for violent releases :smh:
Bottomline I think Nike will release the Red Elite's separately but not this weekend or they might sneak them onto their website at a random time... Never know what those snakes at NDC are up to

Definitely want a pair of MVP's. Ain't really trippin bout the elites.

Not jumping thru hoops of either one of them tho.

laugh.gif
at the chaos the last few pages.

Y’all dudes need to relax.

The MVP/Championship Pack might be exclusive to Miami now, but I’m confident they’ll be made available in some capacity across the US shortly afterward.

Remember how the China IXs weren’t coming to the US?

Remember how the Taxi Elites wouldn’t be on NDC?

What happened with both those shoes?

Nike knows that creating the perception that a shoe is extremely limited will send people into hysterics (look at the last few pages of this thread), and have them chomping at the bit to get the shoes despite the cost.

As for the pack itself I thought the MVP IX’s were garbage and still think they are; and while  the Red Elites are nice I prefer the Home, Away and Taxi versions over them, but to each their own.

Good luck to those of you trying to get the pack.

Honestly Nike is always saying what they think will happen because they don't want to give you solid answers. This will drop at a later date for the masses. It would be beyond freaking incredible if Nike says, "No, this is the last time we're saying this, WE DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY!". These will be just maybe more limited than the MVs, but just like when the first Elites came out, only a select handful of stores came out with the special box set for the Elites. With the Lebron 9 Elite and the Lebron 9 being pretty popular as the Jordans, why wouldn't they milk our pocket for two packs. They will, just get your money up in the mean time.

Make this pack $550 and call it a day.

Hopefully that would put a dent in all the beasts plans and resellers dreams and leave more for us.

Back
Top Bottom