Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Even dropping into a store a couple days/day before and checking stock if they get multiple complaints about a certain store/location.

Right that too is a very simple way, probably more likely than my overcooked idea, LOL. There are ways to lock down on early releases if it is indeed a priority of Nike.

I doubt there'll be a wider release, just from past experiences. Ahem, Lebron 8 miami nights. Every limited shoe that comes out, people say there'll be wider release. Usually NEVER happens. People just need something to hold on to until the next limited pair comes out and the thirst has moved on.

words can't describe how jealous I am of everyone who copped. Been a huge lebron supporter for years, I just want a chance to get these. Both shoes are dope IMO

I think its the stores that are being tracked. Kinda in this way, they send certain stores shoes with certain sequential serial numbers or production dates. If they see the item on ebay early they have someone request pics of the interior tag as a normal buyer and trace that number back to the store they sent those sequential numbers to, then revoke that Nike account. Just a guess or an idea I suppose. There are small ways to track pre-release date selling.

let me say this .... nike has been waiting to capitalize on lebron winning a championship
and you mean to tell me they only release 20 packs at one location? ... i think not! nike is going to milk this cow
trust me

you would think. i means how much was his contract for. he wins it and all i see is an earned not given shirt and a shoes released in 3 spots? all year brons shoes been moving like hotcakes. why not have a humongous release. couldve brought him up closer to the legendary status of the jordan line...only reason i can think of not to have a big release is to have bron push some of nikes slower moving items. so we will see him wearing random airmaxes, bron lows and stuff. people will see him in them and all of a sudden want them? idk. i just want them sample elites that had the olive and mustard colorway to drop

Even if i wanted the pack it wouldn't make sense to get them because i wear a size 11 in the regular 9's and a 10.5 in the Elites. I'm hoping the Red Elites release separately so I can cop. Unless of course I would turn around and sell the entire pack to some fool for 3500 :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom