Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I dont understand, please elaborate...

kobe.gif

so whats the deal with the lebron championship pack , are these going to release later in the future or was this saturday the only chance to get them??? i know they sold only in miami (100 pairs) but i forgot where i read that they might make a future release .
Where did you hear 100 pairs, it was no more then 70 pairs between 3 stores...

Last edited:
That kid is exactly the reason why my love for shoes is dying more and more.

Why? What does him liking sneaker's have an effect on you? Never understood the hate for stickie, like if your parents had the money you wouldn't take advantage. Doesn't seem like a bad dude, seems pretty chill.

Anyway, funny how the X's took everyone's mind off of the championship pack. Still no word on other retailers getting pairs. Wouldn't make business sense to only release in miami, but then again didn't make sense to release two yeezys on the same day, nor release miami nights in generous numbers in china and europe and allocating a few to miami. It's not always about money with nike...

That kid is exactly the reason why my love for shoes is dying more and more.

Why? What does him liking sneaker's have an effect on you? Never understood the hate for stickie, like if your parents had the money you wouldn't take advantage. Doesn't seem like a bad dude, seems pretty chill.

exactly, dudes are just salty. he's living the life, why hate cause he loves shoes and is handed the money to buy them? if you were handed money you'd do the same, wouldn't you?

exactly, dudes are just salty. he's living the life, why hate cause he loves shoes and is handed the money to buy them? if you were handed money you'd do the same, wouldn't you?

**** i wish my parents would support my addiction too , to bad my parents aint rich if not i would be posting youtube videos all the time too.. lol:D

one dude posts reviews about nice kicks, and his parents happen to have money vs. one dude who just stays making sure everyone knows they copped with swoosh discount.

Now which one would you be tired of? Hmmmmm.

one dude posts reviews about nice kicks, and his parents happen to have money vs. one dude who just stays making sure everyone knows they copped with swoosh discount.
Now which one would you be tired of? Hmmmmm.

exactly what I was thinking :lol:

Neither bothers me personally, still...

If you guys knew Stickie or his family, you would know that his Dad doesnt buy him everything, he actually works for his. His Dad is successful and is really intelligent and knows that giving everything on a silver platter is not the right thing to do. All this hating and **** talking is getting out of hand, the kid clearly stated that the pack wasnt his. He actually has a passion for sneakers and does something for the community besides talk **** like most.

don't know if this info was all ready mentioned i looked but didn't see it ..  Dear all lebron fans we will bring in the new Lebron IX "Championship pack" ..via air knight's facebook i wonder how much there gonna tax on these i say 600$ 

Edit: i just came to my senses 600 ?? yeah right i say about 1000

Last edited:
If you guys knew Stickie or his family, you would know that his Dad doesnt buy him everything, he actually works for his. His Dad is successful and is really intelligent and knows that giving everything on a silver platter is not the right thing to do. All this hating and **** talking is getting out of hand, the kid clearly stated that the pack wasnt his. He actually has a passion for sneakers and does something for the community besides talk **** like most.

don't know if this info was all ready mentioned i looked but didn't see it ..  Dear all lebron fans we will bring in the new Lebron IX "Championship pack" ..via air knight's facebook i wonder how much there gonna tax on these i say 600$
Good look, but looks fake as ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom