Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I know it's late but does anyone know if any outlet/anywhere they sell the elite home and away for cheap?

I've seen the away elite at several outlets for $180, I'm sure they are gonna drop the price soon. The home is still at random Foot Lockers for $150 but I heard they don't ship the elite series for some reason

I know it's late but does anyone know if any outlet/anywhere they sell the elite home and away for cheap?

I've seen the away elite at several outlets for $180, I'm sure they are gonna drop the price soon. The home is still at random Foot Lockers for $150 but I heard they don't ship the elite series for some reason
Some outlets have had the away elites for $79.97 recently...

WOW! those elites are so much better

i can only imagine other cw's being "Elites" (...nice)

pretty sure some store in Asia have the other cw's as Elites though
wink.gif

Last edited:
Lebron 10 is a better shaped shoe with more attributes to change the color of than last years Lebron 9 model.  There has been like 20 colorways out for the 10 already in store, nuts.  KD V has gone wild with flavors too.

The medial side of the right shoe on my Chinas is uneven =/,it's bulging out.  Doesn't bother me too much I guess, but I paid good money for these!

Doesn't seem too noticeable when on feet I hope.

Last edited:
Salute to the NT homies PeruWhite & Sneakermane for helping me out with the legit check .. :nthat:

Started my day out yesterday with 2 pairs of Royals ..

Ended my night with 1 Pair of Royals & 1 pair of DS Big Bangs :smokin

Traded straight up with an ol' skool Jordan collector who missed out on the Royals. Can't believe the hype for some Jordan 1's :lol:

Miami Nights are next on my list then my LBJ9 collection is complete .. unless I run into the Championship pack for reasonable price :nerd:

Last edited:
Comparison pics.....

Galaxy 9s meets Area72 10s....

Both are
smokin.gif
to me....but the 9s still get that edge.
After looking at these pics, I can confirm that the Big Bangs are 20X better than this year's Fruity Pebbles.  I mean, if it was just straight up like anodized or matte purple that would have been cool, but they added that orange mess on the midsole.  With the Big Bangs, they kept it orange and simple.  And boy does it stand out.  I saw someone in my school wearing the Big Bangs a few weeks ago, and damn did they pop!  
Salute to the NT homies PeruWhite & Sneakermane for helping me out with the legit check ..
nthat.gif

Started my day out yesterday with 2 pairs of Royals ..

Ended my night with 1 Pair of Royals & 1 pair of DS Big Bangs
smokin.gif

Traded straight up with an ol' skool Jordan collector who missed out on the Royals. Can't believe the hype for some Jordan 1's
laugh.gif

Miami Nights are next on my list then my LBJ9 collection is complete .. unless I run into the Championship pack for reasonable price
nerd.gif
Are you serious?  Damn man, that guy must have been a die hard Jordan fan to trade his DS pair of Big Bangs for your Royal 1's.  You got a steal right there!

It's really not even a comparison between the Big Bangs and the Area 72s for me. No way in hell would I take one of the worst X colorways over arguably the best 9 colorway.

Back
Top Bottom