Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that. I was there this morning and it just disappoints me that it has come to this. I seriously think my sneaker days are shortening. It's almost time for me to bow out. It's just not as enjoyable with the way things are now.

what were you wearing?

Last edited:
These things are something else in person...opened the box, had me like :wow: :wow:

Love these USAs :pimp: :pimp:

30blnwo.jpg

As for other colorways, meh....still on the fence

olymipcs are dope nike's put out enough shoes in that color this year, so not needed at that price.

still do like the fireberries and am sure that the colorways in 2013 are gonna be fire

I wonder if $270 Nike+ versions sit in stores after release day and go on sale will the stores be told to remove and send back the Nike+ chip packet then drop the price from $270 to $200? I mean once you take the chip packet out its essentially the exact same shoe as the $200 Nike+ Ready version right. Then they just put that packet into the next release...

man these Xs are dope. say what you will about the hyperfuse/leather debate. great shoe. i hope the colorways catch up and they put them on ID. I hope they dont leave all the good colorways on the shelf like they did with the 8.

Cosign! Was looking forward to this shoe from the beginning and it doesn't disappoint!

Question though for anyone with the sport pack...I have the Hyperdunk+ USA, tried to pair up my X+'s before and my iPhone was having trouble recognizing the new sensors. Did everything from firmware updates to factory resets and swapped the Sport Pack Adapter between my Hyperdunk one and Lebron one...I finally got them to work, each with their respective Adapter, but not sure which of my troubleshooting ideas worked lol. Anyone else run into this? I do however feel like I'm in the OVERWHELMING minority :tongue:

NIce seeing all the pictures in here. Congrats on the pickups, guys. Can't wait for my order to ship from NDC. :pimp:

Just added another lebron to the lebron collection

also got the kobes, and KD's but i l ike the lebrons the best

got this at footlocker, and they dont have different colors(yet). they might make more colors because the X's didnt even come out as a GR yet

For those thinking bout dropping $400+ for these GMs and also like the Jades here's a suggestion: Air-Knight is selling the Jades for $260-$300 plus shipping. So for low to mid $300s you can ensure yourself a pair of Jades, get them a whole month early and possible get the special packaging since it's coming from overseas. I'm thinking about it myself
I was thinking the same thing, but my sz is already gone.
Same here man seems like air knight dont got love for the size 12.

Anyone notice that at the bottom of the tongue the leather is popped up a bit? Does it fill out when you wear them?

^ so the sport packs will not sit and all be limited? thats pretty good considering the majority of ppl here dont give a **** about the chip in the shoes. boutiques will get the $200 versions such as the blue diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom