Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also anyone know if they are going to have toddler sizes in the lebron X? was really crossing my fingers for them

any reason why the Blue Diamonds are releasing on a Thursday? (10/4)

also wanted to mention while I browsing instagram I saw some Away Floridians in a X+ version.. had the textured swoosh

Last edited:
Dropped the Lace Lock a little lower, looks better to me.

$200 Blue Diamonds are at Champs too, saw them last week in person. Look nice.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

jades are gonna be pretty hard probably, some guy here said another raffle, i hope not fireberry/ olympic hard

oh ok, i thought the release date was november :smh:, how do they look, r they impressive?

why is it that every major release day there are a set amount of newbies trying to show/sell their collection?

news flash newbie...you will get nothing but backlash from the real sneakerheads on this site. take your collection pics to another forum...sneakertalk! :smh:

come on drake! i am surprised you didnt light that guy up!

Last edited:
any reason why the Blue Diamonds are releasing on a Thursday? (10/4)
also wanted to mention while I browsing instagram I saw some Away Floridians in a X+ version.. had the textured swoosh

Blue Diamonds release on a Thursday to not conflict with the Jordans coming out that Saturday. Those $270 sport packs are gonna sit. In all future releases as well(Other than of course if a SB cw releses).

Those away Floridians with the diamond swoosh is fake!!!!!

ok i might just sit on the blue diamonds then, i dont need to get them on release date and maybe theyll fall to 150 at some point

oh ok, i thought the release date was november :smh:, how do they look, r they impressive?

A LOT OF BLUE! The Blue is very unique, nearly identical to the hyperfuse streamlining of the China 9 but not quite. Has that same gloss kinda fade shine. Outsole looks dope but once again how much does that end up mattering when its going to get filthy after use and won't be seen while in use. Wish the body had a contrasting color like the China 9's did but its still pretty dope. Won't pick it up for $200 since I'll be doubling up maybe even trying to triple up on those damn JADES!!! The more I see those I feel like I'm looking into something thats starting to infect my brain, Green Lantern style. Thats a complete exaggeration but I like the Jades very much. If you loved the China 9 you'll at minimum like the Blue Diamond...

Blue Diamonds release on a Thursday to not conflict with the Jordans coming out that Saturday. Those $270 sport packs are gonna sit. In all future releases as well(Other than of course if a SB cw releses).
Those away Floridians with the diamond swoosh is fake!!!!!

okay i figured they were but i thought it wouldnt hurt to bring them up lol..im hoping the X+ ready 200$ blue diamonds dont sell out in stores right away since i have classes til 12 on thursdays.. if they do sell out then i guess it just wasn't meant to be

thanks peruwhite pretty good review, u must have been staring at them for a while :lol: , jk but ill wait just like you

why is it that every major release day there are a set amount of newbies trying to show/sell their collection?
news flash newbie...you will get nothing but backlash from the real sneakerheads on this site. take your collection pics to another forum...sneakertalk! :smh:
come on drake! i am surprised you didnt light that guy up!

So you are telling me, I'm showing off my collection by posting you a picture of 4 shoes and only one are my size, and i stated I picked these up for my homies and didn't charge a dime over retail+ ship, we had 18 pairs an only 5 people showed up that won the rafflel drawing, you obviously have no Idea what your talking about haha

So you are telling me, I'm showing off my collection by posting you a picture of 4 shoes and only one are my size, and i stated I picked these up for my homies and didn't charge a dime over retail+ ship, we had 18 pairs an only 5 people showed up that won the rafflel drawing, you obviously have no Idea what your talking about haha

my bad homie

okay i figured they were but i thought it wouldnt hurt to bring them up lol..im hoping the X+ ready 200$ blue diamonds dont sell out in stores right away since i have classes til 12 on thursdays.. if they do sell out then i guess it just wasn't meant to be

They won't sellout. Trust me. If they do, the game is TOTALLY f***** up

All good, I was just showing that bc it seemed everywhere else they sold out before 9 an here they sat till late in the afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom