Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking fwd to blue diamonds. lthey were ok at first...saw them today in person and i'm sold. 200 dollar pair only though.

Last edited:
I bought a size 13 from 21 mercer Saturday morning. I'm looking to trade for a size 12. Can anyone help me out? Thank you in advance.

The GS version of the Blue Diamonds are being sold in some retail stores right now. I saw the Men's version at Champs but it doesn't release until 10/4, they just showed me the shoe for the sake of an in person view.
GS Blue Diamonds @ places like FL , HOH & etc or mom & pop shops ? :nerd:

My sob story this morning:

Got up at around 7:45. Clicked the link right when it got tweeted. Added to card and got to the checkout window. Was entering my billing/shipping info, then decided to use my $50 gift card. After I entered it, my subtotal went to zero but the site still said my size 12 was in my cart. Thought I was in the clear because I remember Nike started doing that "Guaranteed if you get to the checkout page." Tried to check out and I get hit with the "You have nothing in your cart" message. 

blown. 
mean.gif

Thinking of getting the blue diamonds....they growing on me

Same here. They look pretty dope, and the whole "precious stone" theme they have is really growing on me. I missed the Crown Jewels. Didn't know about them until AFTER they dropped. Like I was shocked. I was certain the USA colorway would be the first Lebron X to come out.

Why didn't Nike charge 400 or 500 for these? Look like people are not reluctant to drop $300. Sold out in 30 seconds lol. Not even Iphone 5 are sold out in 30 seconds

not sure why

but IMITATION is the best for of flattery

dsc00477jn.jpg

nice avatar.... :smokin

Told yall memphis would have his Lebrons up in the BS :lol:
Everyone, and I mean everyone, is a reseller now a days. When you see families of paisas buying up shoes you know you should call it quits.

Hey fam...pump the brakes on that one...I spoke with Memph through PM's about trying to help him get HIS size since through reading the thread he was able to secure a pair, but not his size, it happened to be MY size. Pretty sure he's just tryin to get a pair he actually can wear...

i didnt get mine, Congrats to people that got their's    im lokking for sz 8.5  im located  in new york

I like the Lebron USA X..but that price tag is where I draw the line..glad the people who actually wanted them got their pairs..but I don't think I'll ever own these cause of the price that they retailed for and the price they will most likely resell for..

Do the lebron Xs fit tts or do they run small like always just wondering if I need to .5 size up?

I usually wear a size 12 but ended up with an 11.5 and they fit pretty good. If you have the option to get your true size, go for it, but you should be fine with a .5 smaller. They come factory-laced extremely tight though so you will need to loosen them up quite a bit before putting on.

saw these on instagram, the guy calls them dunkmans but they look to be that Ducks colorway...

It is completely official the shoe will be saved by its colorways in my eyes. The silhouette isn't as clunky boot like in person the way I expected it to be with the thick midsole. Wonder what the other 2 retail specific colorways will be if the Duckmans are for Champs.

Last edited:
Maybe Kentuckys and a UMiami? Or OSU, but seeing as there were no Oregon 9s maybe they'll go with Nike schools that they didn't go with for the 9s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom