Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also,

For those that own a pair, is the lockdown better than the 9s? I'm assuming the dynamic fly wire enables the foot to be much better locked down, I just can't imagine how much more though because the 9s were great with that.

It is completely official the shoe will be saved by its colorways in my eyes. The silhouette isn't as clunky boot like in person the way I expected it to be with the thick midsole. Wonder what the other 2 retail specific colorways will be if the Duckmans are for Champs.

I'm pretty sure one of the color ways is the away floridian. I saw nice kicks or kicksonfire post them as a 11/21 release. would be nice if someone could clear this up.

here's the inner-heel on the "Duckmans" if that's what were calling them :lol:

Told yall memphis would have his Lebrons up in the BS :lol:
Everyone, and I mean everyone, is a reseller now a days. When you see families of paisas buying up shoes you know you should call it quits.

Hey fam...pump the brakes on that one...I spoke with Memph through PM's about trying to help him get HIS size since through reading the thread he was able to secure a pair, but not his size, it happened to be MY size. Pretty sure he's just tryin to get a pair he actually can wear...

THANKS MAN FOR TRYING TO HELP ME OUT. :smokin STILL SOME GOOD NIKETALKERS LEFT. I WAS ABLE TO SECURE MY SIZE 11 FROM ANOTHER NIKETALKER SO THIS 8.5 HAS TO GO. :lol:

I wanna kniw when the Breds with the icy bottom drop... Softens the blow of not.getting the GMs. Got Kobe GM, hopefully I can use em as a bargaining chip to.get a pair of Lebron GMs.

nice pics of the olympics.

wish the price tag wasn't that high. like My dude DMXgod said that's where i draw the line.

i will cop about 2- 3 pairs of these but other than that im good.

Getting crazy at what people are selling these for... I mean like for real! Im glad I got mine though. People are selling these for waaaay too much. They can buy fireberrys with that money lol!

For the record, I want credit for "Duckman". :lol: Yes, give me my f'n cookie! :lol:

They will be copped if they look as good as i think they do. Need more pics!

For the record, I want credit for "Duckman". :lol: Yes, give me my f'n cookie! :lol:
They will be copped if they look as good as i think they do. Need more pics!

Yeah you def get credit for the coinage of "Duckman" I believe you were the 1st person I saw post that name. Don't know why y'all shaking heads or disliking the nickname. It's this years "Dunkman" in the Oregon Ducks colors. Seems fitting and quite organic honestly, I like it. Props to Point for the name.

Getting crazy at what people are selling these for... I mean like for real! Im glad I got mine though. People are selling these for waaaay too much. They can buy fireberrys with that money lol!

What does "they can buy Fireberrys with that money" even mean? Nobody wanted the Fireberrys because of the shoe, it was because of the limited quantity. That doesn't always translate well in the after market if the shoe ain't dope. The Gold Medal had a higher demand, higher quantity but people wanted them for the shoe itself. Just my opinion tho.

What does "they can buy Fireberrys with that money" even mean? Nobody wanted the Fireberrys because of the shoe, it was because of the limited quantity. That doesn't always translate well in the after market if the shoe ain't dope. The Gold Medal had a higher demand, higher quantity but people wanted them for the shoe itself. Just my opinion tho.

I'm saying I am seeing people offering and dropping $500 for these things, which to me is way to much for them. My friend went to HoH after he picked up his RSVP and got 2 more pairs. I don't like it because hes a reseller and it makes me mad, but im saying the quantity was definitely out there, you just had to know where to look and when. Knowing that the crown jewels were so less quantity wise, I didn't expect the GM's to be pushing $500 some places, and the fireberries not being bought at like $650-700. Know what I'm saying lol?

I'm saying I am seeing people offering and dropping $500 for these things, which to me is way to much for them. My friend went to HoH after he picked up his RSVP and got 2 more pairs. I don't like it because hes a reseller and it makes me mad, but im saying the quantity was definitely out there, you just had to know where to look and when. Knowing that the crown jewels were so less quantity wise, I didn't expect the GM's to be pushing $500 some places, and the fireberries not being bought at like $650-700. Know what I'm saying lol?

I hear you, and usually that's true, just think the way the Fireberry was a surprise and how not many people were aware of it, never really caught traction like the build up for the Gold Medal. I agree, if you really wanted a pair of GM they were out there for the taking for the most part. I ended up with 4 pairs myself and I turned 3 pairs into DS SB 8's+$200, Big Bang 9's, and Christmas+Entourage 8's, in three different trades. Debating if I want to keep my last pair because its a lot better than expected. They were def out there. Don't be mad at your friend, all resellers aren't "bad people" messing up the culture. Some are just traders looking to improve their collection.

I hear you, and usually that's true, just think the way the Fireberry was a surprise and how not many people were aware of it, never really caught traction like the build up for the Gold Medal. I agree, if you really wanted a pair of GM they were out there for the taking for the most part. I ended up with 4 pairs myself and I turned 3 pairs into DS SB 8's+$200, Big Bang 9's, and Christmas+Entourage 8's, in three different trades. Debating if I want to keep my last pair because its a lot better than expected. They were def out there. Don't be mad at your friend, all resellers aren't "bad people" messing up the culture. Some are just traders looking to improve their collection.
Turned those into some AWESOME pick ups man. 

Turned those into some AWESOME pick ups man. 

Luckily for me every since I was a shorty Chicago's sneaker culture has been a bunch of people that cant really afford Jordans but want to be seen in the latest and newest pair. So they end up buying and selling damn near every release week after release. Thats translated to Lebrons here too, so found a few folks that just want the newest release. Getting my Kupchak on...

^ same **** in nyc, 70% of the line is just flipping instantly, u could probably get most limited releases for 50-100 above retail if u just wait outside the store for the raflle winners with cash, some1 will bite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom