Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niketown Roosevelt field tweeted today that they still had the bron 10s in stock (around 11:53), as soon as i saw that tweet I sped out my door and made it there within 20 mins, somebody took my true size (10.5/11) so I had to settle for the size 9.. gotta try and size swap now with someone.. :stoneface:

Last edited:
I hear you, and usually that's true, just think the way the Fireberry was a surprise and how not many people were aware of it, never really caught traction like the build up for the Gold Medal. I agree, if you really wanted a pair of GM they were out there for the taking for the most part. I ended up with 4 pairs myself and I turned 3 pairs into DS SB 8's+$200, Big Bang 9's, and Christmas+Entourage 8's, in three different trades. Debating if I want to keep my last pair because its a lot better than expected. They were def out there. Don't be mad at your friend, all resellers aren't "bad people" messing up the culture. Some are just traders looking to improve their collection.

I don't agree that they were out there for everyone. In L.A. where I am it wasn't an easy cop. I couldn't get an RSVP for Nike Santa Monica and if I didn't win a raffle I would be out of luck. They weren't in many stores and the quantities weren't that high.

Resale prices on these are uhhhhhhh, glad I only want 2 or three pairs, and if they don't make it to swoosh it might only be one pair

NTSM has pairs left over of the Gold Medals. I know forsure a size 13. It's first com first served. No holds or phone orders. Good luck my LA NT'er

Edit- All SOLD

Last edited:
I usually wear a size 12 but ended up with an 11.5 and they fit pretty good. If you have the option to get your true size, go for it, but you should be fine with a .5 smaller. They come factory-laced extremely tight though so you will need to loosen them up quite a bit before putting on.

Should be fine with .5 smaller? Not for me. My true size is snug, and that's with thinner socks. I don't have fat feet either. To me, the X's fit snug in your true size.

Not 100% sure this is at all HOH, but my HOH is holding a event this Thursday an HOH manger told me nike gave him the go head to release the jades and the blue diamonds.

Man, how many CW's have we seen. It's not even 2013 yet and we've seen about 8 :nerd:. I ain't complaining tho they look great

Not 100% sure this is at all HOH, but my HOH is holdeing a event this Thursday an HOH manger told me nike gave him the go head to release the jades and the blue diamonds.

i read on SC that a NT has the Jades coming this week and looking to sell them 10/4, i guess it's true with NT?

Last edited:
Couldn't resist, preordered my size 12 for the Cutting Jades for around $215. 

nice preorder payment--- see? This is what I wouldn't mind doing. You good and don't have to worry.

**trying not to convince myself I need cutting jades. Which I don't.

Last edited:
I called a few HOH.. they know nothing about the jades this week also they said the "Blue Diamonds' are 10/6

Last edited:
Probably a bigcartel site. Wouldn't be surprised they say they couldn't get them but in fact they did and inflate the price even more.

Wow can't believe GM prices hittin over $600 on ebay...Should have grabbed these to flip when I was picking up my KDs yesterday...they were FCFS
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom