Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few pics i found on twitter/ instagram..
not sure if these are the blue diamonds.. i saw the blue diamonds will be 290 and these dont have that diamond swoosh... fakes? or possibly GS sizes..
7910594104_399362e5c3_b.jpg

7910593494_43cf49ec6b_b.jpg
Hmmm...

... I love blue, but I think it's to much, also the laces are OD ******ed.

if those blue diamonds are fake...its one of the few that go the laces correct.

i like the colorway.

anyone know if all the + versions will come with the lion lace thing?

if those blue diamonds are fake...its one of the few that go the laces correct.
i like the colorway.
anyone know if all the + versions will come with the lion lace thing?

Just my $.02 but I think it looks to be that way...only based on the photo of the all red shoe that dropped along with the Jade pics a week ago or whatever. Looked to have the Lion lace lock in red. The only theory buster is the Home Floridian pic. No lace lock, but possible textured swoosh/check...hmmm... :rolleyes

Lebron's are one of my favorite signature nike shoes that have recently released. 8's will always be my favorite tho out of the whole lebron line.

Just my $.02 but I think it looks to be that way...only based on the photo of the all red shoe that dropped along with the Jade pics a week ago or whatever. Looked to have the Lion lace lock in red. The only theory buster is the Home Floridian pic. No lace lock, but possible textured swoosh/check...hmmm... :rolleyes

yes you are right...there are inconsistencies with that blue pair not having the jeweled swoosh. and imo that just doesnt look like a GS shoe. could be, but it looks like its pretty big to me.

not sure if it matters but i compared to my pair of USAs at home and to the legit pics of the mangos in on this page/the previous page and i see 2 things besides the lack of jeweled swoosh...

1. the eylet placement and angle are all wrong...especially the one over the diamond in the middle of the shoe right by the swoosh.

2. the front vent right by toe box is completely missing.

IMO the pics are fake.

it could be the size difference and the fact that they are regular...not sure. just my observation.

also 4th eylet from bottom is arrow shaped /\ not flat.

Last edited:
i hope to see a svsm colorway...hopefully similar to the svsm away 8 that we didnt get.

i know its a reach, but a HWC as well.

we may never see a cavs HWC colorway again.

hopefully some Nike ID with good options as well.

The Dolphin colorway photoshops are amazing, all of them! Still mad we never got those Dolphin 8s, along with many other sample 8s that were nice but never released.

Blue Diamonds are nice! Silver/orange joints and the Blue Diamonds are the only colorways I'm feeling so far. Oh, and the fake black/reds. Hoping that colorway turns out to be real.

SMH, I thought those red MS Paint circles on that instagram pic of the Blues were red accents at first glance, woulda been fire

those dolphins look :smokin :smokin :smokin i couldn get my hands at any miami hurricanes 9s so...waiting patiently for these,prolly only cw i ll be coppin.

i think the first pic from bahunt is legit...

Pretty sure rawdawg is right. If you look at bahunt's pics...and I mean squint your butt off looking at them, I'm pretty sure you can see the dynamic Flywire where the laces are, UNLIKE the possible GS pics we've seen. I guess one could argue that GS sizes don't have the dynamic Flywire...but don't the new Hyperdunk 2012 GS sizes have the Flywire just like the Men's? I'm not positive but that's what I'm thinking. Something about the "GS Blue Diamond" pics look off. But the silver/orange next to the Mango's...those look a LOT better to me than the Marquee Sole pics. Probably because I didn't like the Mango's at all and was kinda disappointed they brought that color back. Not so after seeing the shade comparisons in that pic. :nerd:

I have a funny feeling that the gold medals are gonna be OD limited. Starting off the hypetrain right. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom