Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not a fan of the IX and was hoping Nike would come with something astonishing with the X to pull me back in.

Like most others the only color way right now catching my attention is the "Gold Medal"

I guess I'll take this year to go and catch up on some VIII's that I wasn't able to grab.

I think people are giving this design a lot more negative feedback than it deserves. I know a lot of people wanted a "wow" feeling coming off the design of the IX's, but I don't think it looks as bad as the first thoughts I had when seeing the IX after the success of the VIII. I wonder if the design process would have gone differently if he would have won the championship in the VIII P.S. but I've seen and heard people insult designs before only to love them after having them in their hand/on their foot in person. Some of the color ways are intering and we haven't seen them all, but the rel seeking point is going to be his they feel. That I think will help persuade some minds along with the the right color blocking(pending the version $).

The Lebron X looks a lot better with the on feet pics.   Im starting to see this shoes potential.   The $180.00 version that is.  Im cool on the $290.00 version.

The Lebron X looks a lot better with the on feet pics.   Im starting to see this shoes potential.   The $180.00 version that is.  Im cool on the $290.00 version.
Yeah, the versions i've seen that I might bite on are 180. If they release the pair he wore in the Gold Medal game, Breds or if those Jades are the same color of green as Kobe's grinches i'm coppin those. Other than that, everything else has been an easy pass. I'll pay 180 for some Mango 9's tho, forgot how dope they were.

The side by side pics of the mango ix and the "orange" x makes the latter seem quite bulky. It may just be the design of the midsole, but can anyone who has already worn a pair comment on how high off the ground the shoes feels like compared to the IX's?

Of all the colorways I've seen so far, the only colorways that will be had are the jades and the regular olympic Xs(if ever nike decides to release it). Rest of the colorways is meh for me :smh:

these shoes are flat out terrible lol, only meant to ball in no casual wear. only the usa and (if its real) dolphins look wearable, penny v will take the place for the lebron sig for me this year

Last edited:
I'm really tryna give nike all my money on these but these colorways so far... :smh: If the color blocking on these were like the ones in those ps's i'd be broke af but oh so happy. But as of right now they're not getting a cent from me.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

I love the design, but all the colorways so far are mediocre. The photoshops are the only reason I got into these shoes and the only reason I'm staying tuned. Step it up, Nike! This shoe has a lot of potential. Just check the photoshops Niketalkers are doing, wow. Everything official, though, is buns.

The USA's and the Orange Cw which i think modern notoriety called them "curiosity" are for sure cops for me, people asking about college colorways I know a graduate assistant for the University of Kentucky and he said they ordered there 10s last week, not for sure if it's a PE or what but they have been ordered!

Blue diamonds would be nice of they were 180. But 290 for an all light blue shoe with a cool sole that will yellow eventually? PASS

Last edited:
This reminds me when everyone was disgusted when the IX photos first came out.
Then disgusted turned into having a IX collection.

I have 2 pairs of IX's, thought they weren't that great back then, still don't think they're all that to the point of having a collection of them. The lows, however, are real nice, only got one of those might have to cop more.

Anyone with a pair tried hooping in the X's yet? This may be the only factor to sway my opinion, if those that have a pair and have tried balling in them say they are out of this world comfortable. My knees are breaking down and this new cushioning tech looks like it might be my saving grace lol.

This reminds me when everyone was disgusted when the IX photos first came out.
Then disgusted turned into having a IX collection.

THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE DESIGN OF THE SHOE. THE SHOE IS DOPE. THE PROBLEM ARE THE COLORWAYS SHOWN SO FAR. FAR INFERIOR TO THE 9'S. IT TOOK ME A BIT TO WARM UP TO THE DESIGN OF THE 9'S BUT THE COLORWAYS WERE DOPE FROM THE JUMP.

The USA's and the Orange Cw which i think modern notoriety called them "curiosity" are for sure cops for me, people asking about college colorways I know a graduate assistant for the University of Kentucky and he said they ordered there 10s last week, not for sure if it's a PE or what but they have been ordered!
(crossing fingers)...... I hope they are PE's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom