Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
what you talking about SVSM?

just not feeling the Floridians, i, for one, am all for experimenting with different CWs and seeing what you come up with,

but THAT CW just not doing it for me.  i'm feeling the ice ice blue CW just being i'm a stickler for any shoe that's blue, gray

or a combo of both.  i think they'll pop off nice with some jeans or with some jet black jean shorts.  $290 though?  i don't

know if i'll be able to do that price when it drops and i for damn sure ain't paying over retail for a shoe that's over $300

unless they are some Prada, or something like that.

I am glad I have not liked 1 colorway yet except the Jades... the USA is nice but not $290 nice... the 10 model is wayyyy better then the 9 to me thou... I hope they have some more colors I like cuz the Blue pair up above isnt cutting it... wayyyy to plain

^iono i'm feeling the blue pair just for that reason,  something nice, and simple.  you could def rock those casually.

plus that icey clear sole ain't hurting it at all neither.

I am glad I have not liked 1 colorway yet except the Jades... the USA is nice but not $290 nice... the 10 model is wayyyy better then the 9 to me thou... I hope they have some more colors I like cuz the Blue pair up above isnt cutting it... wayyyy to plain
Yo just, just watched your video on the lebron 10 price pont. Very informative homie. Didnt know half the stuff you were saying concerning how nike always makes an insane profit regardless. Still buying for retail on the 29th tho 
laugh.gif

The "Blue Diamond" / "Wind Chill" colorway has been confirmed to me to be dubbed "The Icemans". No official word if they are part of any sort of pack but the nickname is on the box.

i just watched your lebron 10 video. that was very informative. and im with you on all of that. the jades are the only colorway im feeling so far. they can keep everything else. glad that the jades aren't the plus version.

Nice Pics.. [COLOR=#Red]Rawdawg34[/COLOR] Quick question is it easy to put the laces threw the lion lace lock? or is it a tight fit

yes its easy. the lace lock is simple...4 holes, plastic with gold foil over it. IMO it couldve been done much better. but it is nice.

laces are so think that once you adjust it, it stays in place.

I have yet to be impressed by any lebron 10s. I can't wait to try them on though to hopefully be proven wrong.

I still look at this picture and they look like a $80 shoe. Thin plastic upper....I really hope they deliver performance wise or else its another win for Kobe's for me next year

It's weird, I started out as a fan of the X's and now I'm slowly starting to change course. The CWs I've seen so far all seem unappealing and the Olympic's are the only ones that seem to catch my eye, but at $290 I can't. Looks like I'll wait for more pictures of upcoming CWs, but till then, looks like these are a pass for me...

yes its easy. the lace lock is simple...4 holes, plastic with gold foil over it. IMO it couldve been done much better. but it is nice.
laces are so think that once you adjust it, it stays in place.

Ok cool Thanks

Modern notoriety makes up the most names for colorways it's crazy, they have 10 names for one shoe.

Last edited:
It's weird, I started out as a fan of the X's and now I'm slowly starting to change course. The CWs I've seen so far all seem unappealing and the Olympic's are the only ones that seem to catch my eye, but at $290 I can't. Looks like I'll wait for more pictures of upcoming CWs, but till then, looks like these are a pass for me...

I'M STARTING TO FEEL THE SAME WAY. I'M EVEN STARTING TO COOL OFF ON THE OLYMPICS NOW AS WELL. THE COLORWAYS I KEEP SEEING JUST SEEM TO BE BRINGING THE WHOLE THING DOWN IMO. COLOR PALETTE AND COLORBLOCKING SO FAR IS DODO.

THE NEW PICS OF THE BLUE DIAMOND/WIND CHILL/ICEMAN MAKE THEM LOOK EVEN WORSE :smh: :x . MAN THE UNSEEN COLORWAYS BETTER BLOW MY MIND.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom