Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
seeng that pic of both mangos the 10 does look like a hyperfuse shoe with a backwards swoosh.

Sad to say :smh:

So are they going to release a regular (the one he wore in the game with a red swoosh) USA as well?. That one looks wwaaaayyyy better then the gold medal Lebron 10.

Not so sure about the Mango/Orange X yet. The medial side and the Hyperfuse cutouts has to grow on me again. I might be one and done with the X. Sad to say but it might be on the Black Diamonds/Blackouts.

USA's Bron wore in the Gold Medal game are still the best X's i've seen. I'll probably cop those if they release and the Breds. Shoe just looks funny in certain colors. Those icemans look like a bucket of blue poop spatter. Mangos look like some hiking boots.

not really impressed with this model or colorways except for USAs....so far

If nike and Lebron keep giving us these #$%^ colorways,Ill be more than happy to save my $

Im surprised, a "China" colorway hasnt surfaced...thats usually the 1st colorway to release before "Bred" colorway GRs...usually

not really impressed with this model or colorways except for USAs....so far

If nike and Lebron keep giving us these #$%^ colorways,Ill be more than happy to save my $

Im surprised, a "China" colorway hasnt surfaced...thats usually the 1st colorway to release before "Bred" colorway GRs...usually

I THOUGHT THE JADES WERE THE LEBRON X'S "CHINA"

are they? didnt know...havent kept up much...doubt Ill be keeping up since most of these leaked colorways arent anything special

the ice gradient effect on the outsole should have been on the "claw" design on the upper. The upper looks so bland. :smh:

THIS...but i still like em - cant wait to see more pics

im likin most of the CWs ive seen...not sure about the orange/mango ones or the BReds...id like a little more white in em

excited about those grinche/xmas ones and the floridians...lookin good

So far I will be saving quite a bit of money when it comes to these. Only really like the Olympics but not really wanting to spend the 290+ that those will go for.

orange is not mango.. they arent the same color lol

right now for me its lookin like the Away Floridians and Black Diamonds depending on how those look..

i hope the Dunkman's are a X version.. and i hope Nike goes back to the grey/white/electric green dunkmans :smokin

Last edited:
orange is not mango.. they arent the same color lol
right now for me its lookin like the Away Floridians and Black Diamonds depending on how those look..
i hope the Dunkman's are a X version.. and i hope Nike goes back to the grey/white/electric green dunkmans :smokin
i dont understand why this is so hard to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom