Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew those dope *** photoshops were going to set me up for extreme disappointment. So far, that has been the case 100%... :smh:

I like the Lebron X but in my opinion there shouldn't be a Lebron X and a Lebron X+. I think there's really no point for the regular X version or they should have everything that's on the X+ (lace locks, diamond check, and Lebron Crest behind the tongue) on the regular version. On the 2012 Hyperdunk and Hyperdunk +t the shoes are identical so if you want the shoes for the technology you can buy the Hyperdunk + or if you just like the 2012 hyperdunks you can get them without the + and the extra $110 and your not sacrificing anything from the shoe. I just don't get why they didn't put everything from the Lebron X+ on the Lebron X :smh: it's like the regular version is all watered down :smh:

Does Nike really think that moving the price from $315 down to $290 will really make a difference in sales? I don't blame them for trying to see if there is a market for this expensive sneaker though because at the end of the day stores will take the fall not Nike unless Nike allows some of them to return them if they don't sell but I know that's not always allowed.

Want to see what the Black Diamonds look like.
nerd.gif

Hopefully pics of them drop soon.

I like the Lebron X but in my opinion there shouldn't be a Lebron X and a Lebron X+. I think there's really no point for the regular X version or they should have everything that's on the X+ (lace locks, diamond check, and Lebron Crest behind the tongue) on the regular version. On the 2012 Hyperdunk and Hyperdunk +t the shoes are identical so if you want the shoes for the technology you can buy the Hyperdunk + or if you just like the 2012 hyperdunks you can get them without the + and the extra $110 and your not sacrificing anything from the shoe. I just don't get why they didn't put everything from the Lebron X+ on the Lebron X :smh: it's like the regular version is all watered down :smh:

I agree with u. The regular X IS watered down. It sucks bcuz I really like the textured swoosh and lacelock on the X+.

Textured swoosh and lacelocks are the only things giving the X any sort of personality. Not enough personality to warrant a $110 price difference (I could care less about the + tech), but I guess enough to make it Lebron's sig.

Nike made a horrendous decision doing this. I'm sure it's been said but they treated the $180 version like the takedown of the X, it's just not even cheap. $180 = the Total Packages of the Lebron X

If I were to buy the $180 version I'd feel like I'm missing out on a lot more than just the + tech, and I don't think that's the way it should be. But I guess they need a selling point on it.

You're not missing anything from the $180 version. It still has the Zoom Max, Dynamic Flywire, etc. minus small details, lace lock, textured Swoosh, which only are aesthetics which i care less about and the + system which i don't care for either. It's practically the same shoe, obviously. If you want the + features but don't want to pay for that then that's your problem.

:smh: at so many people judging this shoe without even seeing it in person.

backlash against the IX was more vicious and dudes ended up with 20 pair.

this shoe is :smokin

colorways arent as good yet...but we just have to wait and see.

I, myself dont want to see the same colorways rehashed every year. seem like most want to see south beach, galaxy, mango, etc etc. leave those cw's in the past and create some new classics.

in addition, it seems like if the colorway is somewhat normal then it sucks. not everyone likes hot pink crazy colorway shoes. I myself will not buy any color that has the color blocking on the "claw" similar to that post with all of the dolphin colorways.

if you say that this shoe wont work with jeans, then you have to feel like the 8 didnt work well with jeans either. if thats your stance then i can respect that. the silhouette of the shoe is just like the 8.

and i know someone is gonna say..."thats not original for the X to have the same silhouette as the 8"

it wasnt original for the jordan iii to have the same silhouette as the jordan iv and the same goes for the jordan VI and VII.

i am with people on the price though...its just too much. i have paid more for shoes before, but i just dont think its the answer to the reseller issue. i believe that the pre order with nike with the shoe paid up front is a better resolution.

and i am not a big fan of owning more than one set of + chips.

Last edited:
haha yeah RawDawg can state that opinion because he's one of the few to have seen them in person, cause he owns them lol.

I DON'T NEED TO SEE IN PERSON TO KNOW I DON'T LIKE A COLORWAY.

THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF SEEING THAT WILL MAKE ME BUY JADES, FLORIDIANS, ICEMANS, OR THAT MAROON PAIR. THE COLORS USED DON'T WORK FOR ME AT ALL.

I'M A PATIENT PERSON, SO I'LL WAIT FOR MORE TO POP UP.

Anyone know if the USA will be on swoosh, just got a job with Nike. And this will probably be the only way I get the 290 joints. And I love the fact that people are actually going to hoop in the + version :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom